GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scary Movie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/10/01 at 13:29
Regular
I've just seen the film Scary Movie and I have to say it rocks! It takes the mickey out of nearly all the good horror film, including all the Screams, Halloween, Blair Witch Project, The Exocist, I know what you did last summer, the lot!! Some of the best bits are:

Do you know where I am?

That's very.....seventies of you.

Stabbing the implant.

The cinema.

The whole is brilliant! Who thinks not?
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:29
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
I've just seen the film Scary Movie and I have to say it rocks! It takes the mickey out of nearly all the good horror film, including all the Screams, Halloween, Blair Witch Project, The Exocist, I know what you did last summer, the lot!! Some of the best bits are:

Do you know where I am?

That's very.....seventies of you.

Stabbing the implant.

The cinema.

The whole is brilliant! Who thinks not?
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:30
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Oh yeah1 Another good bit.....Wassar!!!!
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:36
Regular
Watchin the game smokin a bud.

The film really is damn funny, i've heard a lot of people criticising it saying it's not funny. I can't understand that I thought it was hillarious.

Favourite bits are

The downstairs afro

Fish bowl bong "choke choke"

The film really is too funny, there where a few crap jokes, but most of the time it was damn funny. That Shorty guy just cracked me up.
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:41
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Yeah, the downstairs afro is pretty good!!! Da-Doing!!! Well, that's very........seventies of you!!!
Sat 27/10/01 at 14:10
Regular
"Whatever!"
It was funny but not the same second time round!!!
Sat 27/10/01 at 17:54
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I was hoping it would spoof a wider range of films - it only really did a few of the mainstream films.
Sat 27/10/01 at 18:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
Anyone seen Scary Movie 2 yet?? If so whats it like??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.