GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm Going To See Some Indy Wrestling Tonight!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/10/01 at 12:14
Regular
That's right. At Chelmsford Ice and Leisure Center. The doors open at 6:45pm and the event begins at 7:30pm. However, I'm leaving at 5:45pm so I can be at the front of the cue.

This is the 4th one I'm going to see and I can't wait. It is advertised as having a King Of The Ring Tournament + a TLC Match.

It sounds great. Last time, I hung around the locker rooms and got to talk to some of the wrestlers and get their autographs. I spoke to the great Jody Flash, who may be coming to WWF soon. I hope he's there again. So, do you guys want me to post results?

If so, I'll post them tomorrow morning.

Later dudes.
Shaneo.
Sat 27/10/01 at 12:14
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
That's right. At Chelmsford Ice and Leisure Center. The doors open at 6:45pm and the event begins at 7:30pm. However, I'm leaving at 5:45pm so I can be at the front of the cue.

This is the 4th one I'm going to see and I can't wait. It is advertised as having a King Of The Ring Tournament + a TLC Match.

It sounds great. Last time, I hung around the locker rooms and got to talk to some of the wrestlers and get their autographs. I spoke to the great Jody Flash, who may be coming to WWF soon. I hope he's there again. So, do you guys want me to post results?

If so, I'll post them tomorrow morning.

Later dudes.
Shaneo.
Sat 27/10/01 at 12:51
Regular
There's never any wreatling shows near me :( but there was once this wrestling that I went to see, it was just loads of people making a bad attempt at pretending to be Stone Cold and The Rock
Sat 27/10/01 at 12:55
cool i saw some once but as joe said people just try(and fail) to copy other wrestlers that are famous and are in the WWF
Sat 27/10/01 at 16:58
Regular
"..."
Joe_Poly wrote:
> There's never any wreatling shows near me :( but there was once this wrestling
> that I went to see, it was just loads of people making a bad attempt at
> pretending to be Stone Cold and The Rock

I saw the poster advertising that...made me laugh cos they all looked nothing like the wrestlers they were impersonating.
Sat 27/10/01 at 17:25
is it good? i always personally thought third class company were crap.
Sat 27/10/01 at 20:14
Regular
I went and it was really funny, they were all rubbish. The most laughable one was The Rock. The show was called 'American Wrestling' which made me laugh itself.

The other week I saw an advert for it saying it was 'back by popular demand' also it said there was a 'special ladies match'!
Sat 27/10/01 at 20:33
Regular
Yeah i have seen one of those wrestling shows where there are people wrestling as wwf superstars, its very poor. Not in popular demand at all, I hope to see WWF Rebelion this year.
Sun 28/10/01 at 08:38
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Well, if you haven't got tickets now, then you ain't got a chance mate.
Sun 28/10/01 at 14:25
Regular
Has anyone here ever been to a WWF event, I can never get through on the phone lines then when I do they are all sold out! :(
Sun 28/10/01 at 14:30
Regular
Joe_Poly wrote:
> There's never any wreatling shows near me :( but there was once this wrestling
> that I went to see, it was just loads of people making a bad attempt at
> pretending to be Stone Cold and The Rock

Yeah there was one near me but there were real wrestlers, old ones though, there was....the bushwhackers, visarer, war lord and a couple other i think, but i did nt see it :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.