GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rikishi on BBC 1..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/10/01 at 11:01
Regular
Everyone turn over as Rikishi is gonna display his dance moves to everyone. Turn over now!
Sun 28/10/01 at 18:07
Joe_Poly wrote:
> I saw about 30 seconds of an interview, they asked him what the Stink Face was
> and he said, "Well I think the fans can tell you" then about 3 people
> cheered! LoL!

lol, i wish i saw that.
Sun 28/10/01 at 18:03
TV presenters always make wrestlers look stupid

One exception was when terri runnels was on SMTV Ant and Dec knew what she was on about.
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:37
yeh but all the presenters have to do is look nice not be qualified
Sat 27/10/01 at 13:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
When Lita was on L & K, she said that although wrestling is over-exxagerated, it still hurt quite a lot to do it.

And the dumb presenter gives it, "Right, so it's all real, not exaggerated at all."

And Lita had to correct her again. :D
Sat 27/10/01 at 12:53
like chris jericho on Big Breakfast a couple of months ago they made him look stupid
Sat 27/10/01 at 12:52
Regular
He was wearing that Phat Wear red jacket, he was also on the Big Beeakfast the other day but I only saw 30 seconds of that
Sat 27/10/01 at 12:51
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Joe_Poly wrote:
> I saw about 30 seconds of an interview, they asked him what the Stink Face was
> and he said, "Well I think the fans can tell you" then about 3 people
> cheered! LoL!

LoL, I saw that!
Sat 27/10/01 at 12:49
Regular
I saw about 30 seconds of an interview, they asked him what the Stink Face was and he said, "Well I think the fans can tell you" then about 3 people cheered! LoL!
Sat 27/10/01 at 12:10
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
8-Ball wrote:
> missed it what did they do to him i thought he was injured?

He'll be back soon though and yes, he WAS injured. The presenters kept hurrying him. They were god-damn annoying!
Sat 27/10/01 at 12:05
missed it what did they do to him i thought he was injured?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.