GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Notables are dead HA HA HA HA HA..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 22:50
Regular
well are they???

Looks like Dringo did his work well...
Fri 26/10/01 at 22:50
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
well are they???

Looks like Dringo did his work well...
Fri 26/10/01 at 22:58
Regular
Meka Dragon's still alive....... Havent seen any others though
Sat 27/10/01 at 00:07
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
im still around..
Sat 27/10/01 at 00:08
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
uh oh thats another perfectly good false identity down the drain..
Sat 27/10/01 at 00:11
Regular
hmmmmmmmm OK Starlight.........

?????????????
Sat 27/10/01 at 00:49
Regular
"Wasting away"
Notables. Well there is pb, who just came back from his second holiday in as many months. He was back tonight and I'm not sure if he was posting as I had to leave as he was arriving. Ant just won GAD so you can't say he ain't here. Wookie_Monster and Meka are still here and visits us sometimes in the DVD forum. Grix is still doing that story in Prime. FM has gone AWOL, Sniper just can't be bothered anymore and er-no is no er-yes.

Very creepy stuff.
Sat 27/10/01 at 00:52
The notables aren't dead, they just aren't posting as frequently as they normally do! The only ones that appear to be dead are FantasyMeister and Sniper, apart from that, Dringo hasn't done much in the way of work. Perhaps it'll only be a matter of time before he disposes the rest of them.....
Sat 27/10/01 at 01:00
Regular
Whens the next notable vote?, cos im gonna vote for someone who is original and is on here most often.....

Definatley not Seifer this time! :P

:-D
Sat 27/10/01 at 01:02
Dav1d wrote:
> Whens the next notable vote?, cos im gonna vote for someone who is original and
> is on here most often.....

Definatley not Seifer this time! :P

:-D

I think that the election will be in the middle of November.

Not voting for me!??! Darn, that means that I wont be getting any votes.... darn it! And I thought the bribes where paying off!
Sat 27/10/01 at 01:04
Regular
The bribes?...... You mean you were paying people to vote for you?.....

How comes I didnt get any money last time?......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.