GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A bet against manhood!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/06/03 at 20:21
Regular
well....Ok not man hood,

But, This wednesday is indeed my spanish exam *shudders*

As level is such a step up from GCSE I love the language but learnin it in the good old fashioned english way sucks..rather like the good for nothing exam! Anyway - My entire class of 5 (all men except me) are cr*pping their panties seeing it is so hard to pass, everyone except for the hated rat who is half spanish! Steve is adoment that he will do much worse than myself - and according to mocks I say quite the opposite! He is so sure he will do worse he has made a bet that

'I shall shave his leg hairs if he does better'! The worrying thing is I did not come up with this idea.... no really....

Also seing that steevi is quite a small lil nipper for a guy of seventeen his rather thin yet HAIRY legs show his manhood! Poor Poor Steven....
Sun 01/06/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Mystique wrote:
> I waxed a guy yesterday. It was most excellent.

Masachist
Sun 01/06/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Light of the world"
mmm why????? why did you do such a thing???
Sun 01/06/03 at 21:06
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Mystique wrote:
> It was most excellent.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

*plays air guitar*
Sun 01/06/03 at 21:04
Regular
He thought so too.
Sun 01/06/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Light of the world"
Mystique wrote:
> I waxed a guy yesterday. It was most excellent.

LOL!!!! OUCH!!!!
Regular
I waxed a guy yesterday. It was most excellent.
Regular
"Light of the world"
Alter Ego wrote:
> You dont have to do it, just go to some waxing place.

heh heh heh!!! hmmmm but then for such a raise he will involve me somehow and ask me to do something...But i didnt even ask to shave his legs! Maybe he wants me to....heh heh heh - :|
Sun 01/06/03 at 21:00
"!Basement Clucking!"
You dont have to do it, just go to some waxing place.
Sun 01/06/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Light of the world"
Alter Ego wrote:
> Up the bet to a back, crack and sack wax. (I seen it on Richard and
> Judy. Thankfully covered, a fat man got his back done, some guy got
> his *ss done and a pastey faced ginger got his sack done, looked
> rather painful)

I will do his legs... sack and crack....how about i like steve but i not getting anywhere near his sweaty little butt cheeks and those sacs *cringes* thankyee v much!!!!
Sun 01/06/03 at 20:51
"!Basement Clucking!"
Up the bet to a back, crack and sack wax. (I seen it on Richard and Judy. Thankfully covered, a fat man got his back done, some guy got his *ss done and a pastey faced ginger got his sack done, looked rather painful)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.