GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would you claim a £30 credit card?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/04/07 at 12:19
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I just came across a new MasterCard pre-pay credit card scheme, which seems pretty good, and out of interest, if Freeola were to add it to their prize options, would anyone claim it in preference to Amazon / Argos vouchers?
Sun 15/04/07 at 13:58
Regular
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> Not that I ever win anyway. *Weeps*

...........10 GAD's..............

hmmmmmmmmmmm, you never win do you?
Sun 15/04/07 at 13:57
Regular
Looks pretty good. I bet Freeola have a contract or something with amazon and argos, so it would be a lot of hard work for them changing their prizes (I am guessing here). I would probably forget about it left in my wallet aswell.

Anyway, Im buisy

*opens word to do coursework*

=cD
Sun 15/04/07 at 13:08
Regular
Anyway, yeah, I'd rather just have vouchers. But then I do buy quite a lot of Amazon stuff.

Not that I ever win anyway. *Weeps*
Sun 15/04/07 at 13:07
Regular
Sounds like a lot of paperwork, and I wouldn't really want to take it out - but wouldn't want to bin it either.

A few years ago, when I was working a summer in a petrol station, some guy tried to pay for his petrol with 'his' credit card, which had 'snapped' down the middle.

Being the self-proclaimed king of making our crappy old card swiper thing work, I took on the challenge, and at the third attempt, got the two halves to read.

It was only some time later that I realised how retarded that was.

Maybe I should have put this in hippy's idiot thread.
Sun 15/04/07 at 12:19
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I just came across a new MasterCard pre-pay credit card scheme, which seems pretty good, and out of interest, if Freeola were to add it to their prize options, would anyone claim it in preference to Amazon / Argos vouchers?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.