GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tradgedy Has Hit!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 18:33
Regular
Tradgedy has hit!!!! i got up this morning i had to just ask my dad about GTA3 because it's a 18 i asked and he said NO NO NO NO!!!!! then he said he needed took look at it so i showed him the OPSM2 but he read it and first it said "The world's sickest video game back in brutal 3D" now that wasn't very good then it said.

"Middle england coudn't beleive it's eyes when first confronted with a cute little videogame that encouraged there kids to nick cars, kill cops and batter any innocent pedestrians that happened to get in the way of building empire funded by drugs and w****s" and all my family are christians including me. but i said it's only a 18 because of the swearing and i told him you could turn it off and i showed him what Gamesmaster said "Immediatly after your first play you'll realise that underneath the cloak of controversy that will forever shadow GTA3 sits a truly speacial, ground breaking and brilliant game. You'll love it" and he changed his mined a bit and he said he needed to see it so hopefully KR can come round my house when i get back with it and show the game to my dad he should let me have it then

sorry for taken up your time but i needed to say it.
Tue 30/10/01 at 14:28
Regular
"accidental superher"
when you dad does take a real good look at the game....i don't think he will buy it for you with all the swearing, the stuff you can do.... :D
Tue 30/10/01 at 13:04
Regular
"WWJD"
ill keep looking
Tue 30/10/01 at 12:42
Regular
yeh but i doubt it will be in yet because if you want it quick you have to pre order it to rent because it will go out straight away
Tue 30/10/01 at 12:34
Regular
"WWJD"
yep i should be renting it out soon I WANT THAT GAME!
Tue 30/10/01 at 10:33
Regular
Longy might get it now because his dad wants a closer look @ the game
Tue 30/10/01 at 00:00
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Erm....would it be ok to put the hand bags away now?

Longy SK and KR: *in true cat like noise*

MIIIIAAAWWWWWWW!!!!

OK OK!!
Mon 29/10/01 at 22:15
Regular
I have plenty more friends that you do?
LOL
Mon 29/10/01 at 22:12
Regular
Firstly he could kick you in KR and he does have alot of friends and why screw me? im on your side

thanks alot longy thats not what you were saying earlier
Mon 29/10/01 at 21:19
Regular
"WWJD"
SK wrote:
> I'll leave with this final message.

Firstly, I hope Kid Rock and Longy are
> very happy together. Scondly, Longy, screw you. Thirdly, Thomas, Screw you.
> Fourthly, Tom, I do not claim to be hard but I could easily kick the living cr*p
> out a weed like you. I have plenty more friends that you do as I don't need to
> leech off of Longy for some form of "friends" and
> "re-assurance." And I would have beat the hell out of you today but
> you finish 10 minutes before us. Anyway, Longy's all yours. Have him. Hope
> you're happy together.

Firstly he could kick you in KR and he does have alot of friends and why screw me? im on your side
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:34
Regular
"accidental superher"
SK wrote:
> I'll leave with this final message.

Firstly, I hope Kid Rock and Longy are
> very happy together. Scondly, Longy, screw you. Thirdly, Thomas, Screw you.
> Fourthly, Tom, I do not claim to be hard but I could easily kick the living cr*p
> out a weed like you. I have plenty more friends that you do as I don't need to
> leech off of Longy for some form of "friends" and
> "re-assurance." And I would have beat the hell out of you today but
> you finish 10 minutes before us. Anyway, Longy's all yours. Have him. Hope
> you're happy together.

thanx for that...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.