GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jeepers Creepers- Something Smells Funny"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 17:31
Regular
After watching the adverts which said 'The scariest horror movie in the last ten years' I had to watch Jeepers Creepers. This film wasnt that scary- your mix of gore and weird SFX, but it was still good to watch and i would like to know what other people think about it.

For those of you who havent seen it, Jeepers Creepers is a film about a brother and sister on their way home from university, who almost get crashed into by a an armoured van with blacked out windows. Later on their journey home they see what they think is a person with a cape and a hat on standing next to the van. He/she/it is also throwing bodies down a large pipe near an abandoned church.

Like most Horror films they go back to see if it was bodies that were being thrown down the pipe and thats where a mad fil which involves a phsycic, some country folk and a monster that eats people to cure his 23 years of starvation.

If you want to know what happens to them at the end i would advise listening to the Jeepers Creepers song carefully (which is playing when they are at the cafe), it is a clue to what is going to happen....

Im not going to say anymore- if you have seen the film add a message to say what you thought about it.
Fri 26/10/01 at 17:31
After watching the adverts which said 'The scariest horror movie in the last ten years' I had to watch Jeepers Creepers. This film wasnt that scary- your mix of gore and weird SFX, but it was still good to watch and i would like to know what other people think about it.

For those of you who havent seen it, Jeepers Creepers is a film about a brother and sister on their way home from university, who almost get crashed into by a an armoured van with blacked out windows. Later on their journey home they see what they think is a person with a cape and a hat on standing next to the van. He/she/it is also throwing bodies down a large pipe near an abandoned church.

Like most Horror films they go back to see if it was bodies that were being thrown down the pipe and thats where a mad fil which involves a phsycic, some country folk and a monster that eats people to cure his 23 years of starvation.

If you want to know what happens to them at the end i would advise listening to the Jeepers Creepers song carefully (which is playing when they are at the cafe), it is a clue to what is going to happen....

Im not going to say anymore- if you have seen the film add a message to say what you thought about it.
Sat 27/10/01 at 14:10
Dont any of you have anything to say about Jeepers Creepers?
Sat 27/10/01 at 14:19
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Hiss!
Sat 27/10/01 at 14:20
I cant be asked.
Sat 27/10/01 at 14:21
to type anymore messages.
Sat 27/10/01 at 14:27
Regular
I thought the end was very bad indeed. The first three quarters were brilliant, but the end just stunk.....
Sun 04/11/01 at 20:21
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I thought it was an excellent film. It was certainly very scary in places. As for the end of the film...

(Don't read this if you haven't seen it yet, and you want to)

I liked it. Isn't it refreshing to see the bad guy win in the end? Isn't it not quite what you were expecting? for once, a horror film that isn't afraid not to feature a 'typical' ending. The eyes. It had to happen, didn't it?

By the way, did anyone else get the registration plate of the truck?

BEATNGU

I didn't realise until an hour or so after the film that the interpretation the lady was talking about was not "Beating you", but "Be eating you"

Class!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.