GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WOW! One word..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/06/03 at 22:22
Regular
REZ!

Finally got hold of a copy :) If anyone would like REZ for the Dreamcast then contact me at:

[email protected]

Special Reserve don't sell it anymore and neither do high street shops. The game is absolutley fantastic and by far the most original I have ever played. Feel free to add me and we can discuss it there :)
Tue 03/06/03 at 21:20
Regular
Yes the top bit is the email I sent out but the rest of it is absolutley ridiculous. Why were you going to charge me £10 for the Whats Shenmue demo until I mentioned it on here? Now its only £1 erm... I smell a rat here.
Tue 03/06/03 at 19:08
Regular
Hi,
Please let me know ASAP. I am selling copies for £10 including P&P and you
can pay by either cash or cheque. The copies work without a boot disc and
the game is SWEET! Let me know if you want one.
-Regards
Alastair
----- Original Message -----
----- Subject: REZ
Hello,
I was just reading that you have REZ for a DC for sale, I would be
intrested. Email me back with the price or catch me on MSN :)

Ok... I thought this was the real game... but no its not its people makeing cash from copys.. now I hate that, So Dont pay this guy £10 for copys I will send you REZ for Free... well £1 for the jiffy back and stamp. So im not making cash form it, as a jiffy bags are about 60p, 15p for CD and a stamp is 25p or somthing like that... send me the stamp a blank CD and packing and YES you can have it 100% free

As For the Whats Shenmue Demo I do have a copy of that which I said I would send to this guy for £1, but he wanted me to send it over the net no doubt to make cash out of.. so I said no, I guess thats why hes in a bad mood, I also have DC Half Life which this guy told me he was downloading so tell you what I will give that away to...

Just E-mail me [email protected] with the subject "stop copyers making cash" or catch me on MSN
Tue 03/06/03 at 18:53
Regular
This guy is unbelievable! He suddenly changes his mind about it as soon as I say anything. Anyway. Everyone get it off him because its free. I just wanted to make sure that the people who couldn't play it could get a chance to play it. Wouldn't trust him though.
Tue 03/06/03 at 18:47
Regular
Hello,
Yes I have A copy of whats shenmue, but im not selling it and im not sening over the net for people to make cass out off... you you want a COPY of the Whats Shenmue demo Email me
Tue 03/06/03 at 18:44
Regular
This idiot also gave me a lecture of games before asking me if I wanted a Whats Shenmue demo for £10! He is absolutley stupid.
Tue 03/06/03 at 18:29
Regular
Hello,
Dont buy from this guy he wants £10 for a copy of a game.. If you E-mail me I will send you a copy of rez for Free!!!

[email protected]
Mon 02/06/03 at 22:22
Regular
REZ!

Finally got hold of a copy :) If anyone would like REZ for the Dreamcast then contact me at:

[email protected]

Special Reserve don't sell it anymore and neither do high street shops. The game is absolutley fantastic and by far the most original I have ever played. Feel free to add me and we can discuss it there :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.