GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'd like to say thank you....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 16:05
Regular
Does anyone else really hate all those popstars' speeches when they collect music awards? They all sound the same:

I'd like to say thank you:

Firstly to God, without whom none of this would be possible. I know this is corny, but he is SO important in my life and I think that if everyone in the world just sat down and prayed the world would be a better place.

To my parents, without whom I wouldn't be here now, mainly because they pushed me and pushed me as a kid, and wouldn't let me lead a normal life in anyway at all.

To my Grandparents, without whom my parents wouldn't exist, and so neither would I.

To my boyfriend/girlfriend, who is always there for me, giving me a shoulder to cry on when life seems too much and I have nowhere left to turn.

To my wife/husband.

To my pet dog/cat/monkey/hamster, who always knows how to cheer me up, mainly by doing something really stupid, which would only amuse someone with a really low intellect.

To God.....again.

To Sony/EMI/etc. for spending a ridiculous amount of money on the video for my song, which meant that the mediocre song actually got loads of airplay on MTV and managed to force enough people to go and buy the song.

To the director of the video, for emphasising my sexiness, perfect skin, swishing hair, fact that guys love girls in school uniform, thinking that PvC suits are a good idea.

To the make-up artist for spending 10 hours a day making me look so much better in the video than I do in real life.

To the rest of the crew, who I never actually talked to because I'm above that, but I'm sure they were doing something important.

To God.....again.

To the person who wrote the song, can't remember her name, but she is much better at it than me, hence the reason none of the songs I wrote for the album got released. Its just a pity she's two ugly to release the song herself.

To God.....again.

To all you lovely fans who voted for me.

I love you all

But not as much as God.

Thank you.
Fri 26/10/01 at 16:05
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Does anyone else really hate all those popstars' speeches when they collect music awards? They all sound the same:

I'd like to say thank you:

Firstly to God, without whom none of this would be possible. I know this is corny, but he is SO important in my life and I think that if everyone in the world just sat down and prayed the world would be a better place.

To my parents, without whom I wouldn't be here now, mainly because they pushed me and pushed me as a kid, and wouldn't let me lead a normal life in anyway at all.

To my Grandparents, without whom my parents wouldn't exist, and so neither would I.

To my boyfriend/girlfriend, who is always there for me, giving me a shoulder to cry on when life seems too much and I have nowhere left to turn.

To my wife/husband.

To my pet dog/cat/monkey/hamster, who always knows how to cheer me up, mainly by doing something really stupid, which would only amuse someone with a really low intellect.

To God.....again.

To Sony/EMI/etc. for spending a ridiculous amount of money on the video for my song, which meant that the mediocre song actually got loads of airplay on MTV and managed to force enough people to go and buy the song.

To the director of the video, for emphasising my sexiness, perfect skin, swishing hair, fact that guys love girls in school uniform, thinking that PvC suits are a good idea.

To the make-up artist for spending 10 hours a day making me look so much better in the video than I do in real life.

To the rest of the crew, who I never actually talked to because I'm above that, but I'm sure they were doing something important.

To God.....again.

To the person who wrote the song, can't remember her name, but she is much better at it than me, hence the reason none of the songs I wrote for the album got released. Its just a pity she's two ugly to release the song herself.

To God.....again.

To all you lovely fans who voted for me.

I love you all

But not as much as God.

Thank you.
Fri 26/10/01 at 16:22
Regular
LOL. Very funny, my man. Good to see a newbie posting funny stuff.
Sat 27/10/01 at 18:38
There should be a speech thread for thanking Special Reserve when you win Gameaday, then we can all indulge in our thankyou lists....hehe

Example:

I`d like to thank Special Reserve for making this post possible, and to my parents for concieving me (cue sniffle and hanky dry of eyes)

To my computer, for not crashing as i was making the post

To all my adoring fans and hecklers

And again to Special Reserve

Who i like more than god......because they give away free stuff hehe!
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:30
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
so very true.... :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.