GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life's Stupid Lessons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/04/07 at 21:32
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I'm sure everyone here has done things that have caused them to question their common sense, for example, I jumped in a doorway and banged my head, etc.

Over on my myspace profile, there is a whole list of these little lessons of life. Please feel free to add your own here and maybe we could get a little list going...

Also, it isn't clever to trip over your laptop power cable and send it crashing to the ground, whilst in the middle of an important document.

Come on, your stories please...
Fri 20/04/07 at 19:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
> Put a 12 pack of pepsi in the freezer and forgotten it.
> BOOM!

I keep warning my sister about doing that but she doesn't believe me. One day i'll leave them in there, teach her a lesson.
Fri 20/04/07 at 18:38
Regular
"eat toast!"
FINALLY I'M BACK ON LINE!!!!

Oh i can't tell you how thankful i am. Going cold turkey on the internet for nearly 3 days almost killed me. Oh god, death by boredom is terrible!

I spent the last few days thinking that i could get online as i had to wait. Turned out somehow the extra microfilter had caused troubles on the line. Can't see how 2 microfilters caused the problem. But its solved. All with ingenuity!
Fri 20/04/07 at 16:45
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Put a 12 pack of pepsi in the freezer and forgotten it.
BOOM!
Fri 20/04/07 at 16:37
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think the stupidest thing I've ever done is try to nick the back lights off a moving train.
Sun 15/04/07 at 16:16
Regular
LOL =cD

Silly me bit made me laugh :D
Sun 15/04/07 at 14:50
Regular
I was once taking a very hot shower, I stumbled out on heat, tried humping a banister and fell down the stairs. I stood up and realised I had impaled myself on a pair of scissors. I ran into the kitchen and slipped on an oven mitt falling onto a cutlery rack and severing my ears.

Silly me.
Sun 15/04/07 at 13:11
Regular
I but $50 into an online pokey account, and went to play in a $1 heads-up game.

It was only after we'd started that I realised I'd stumbled into a $20 game.

Fortunately I won :^)
Sun 15/04/07 at 13:09
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hedfix wrote:
> I was helping a friend clear out a barn and it started getting
> dark so we carefully set fire to bits of the barn so we could
> see what we were doing...
>
> Then my iPod exploded.

That story sounds familiar, but I think it involved someone else on here. And instead of an Ipod, it involved laptops...

Can't remember who though...
Sun 15/04/07 at 13:03
Regular
:^D
Sat 14/04/07 at 23:07
Regular
"8==="
I was helping a friend clear out a barn and it started getting dark so we carefully set fire to bits of the barn so we could see what we were doing...

Then my iPod exploded.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.