GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD? Has anyone won one in here?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 13:23
Regular
Just of of my own personal curiosity, has anyone ever won a GAD in this forum? I've noticed that there is one available but haven't heard of anyone who has been lucky enough to win one?
Tue 30/10/01 at 10:18
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Anyway, it's more about the chat than the freebies...
Tue 30/10/01 at 07:56
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Turbonutter wrote:
> The good thing about this forum is that there aren't any people posting blatent GAD attempts.

True, and one of the reasons I enjoy this forum... We get less spammers too!!

> I'd be upset if this forum won and we got a load of newbies in here having a pop as well.

Arghh!! Newbies (**looks at stats and see's I'm still one!!**)
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:05
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
The good thing about this forum is that there aren't any people posting blatent GAD attempts. I'd be upset if this forum won and we got a load of newbies in here having a pop as well.
Mon 29/10/01 at 18:53
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
hhhmmm .... maybe I'll give it a go sometime???
Mon 29/10/01 at 09:02
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Then it's our mission (morrisons?) to get one....
Mon 29/10/01 at 08:20
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Slaveunit wrote:
> It's unlikely that we will get GADs in here as the site is a games site, and they(fairly) give their games to posts about gaming.

In that case SR should stop advertising the chance of winning a GAD in this forum!!
Fri 26/10/01 at 19:15
Regular
I like the competitions we have in here.....
Fri 26/10/01 at 17:17
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I think GAD or FAD here is stupid. I think Innardaday.co.uk would be cool.
Fri 26/10/01 at 15:06
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
It seems that this forum is here as many people online and gaming also do web pages, and having a place like this is more of a resourse than anything.

It's unlikely that we will get GADs in here as the site is a games site, and they (fairly) give their games to posts about gaming.
Fri 26/10/01 at 13:37
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Dav1d wrote:
> Theyre very rare around this neck of the woods.....

It seems a bit daft to promote the chance of winiing a GAD in this forum if no-one actually manages it.

Personally, i'm not here for the winning but more to bounce ideas and experience of others, but this is the only forum I have anything worth really saying with the added insentive of possibly winning something for it!

*Oooh!... I thought I saw one dissappear behind that tree over there!!*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.