GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GTA3 Diary"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 08:18
Regular
I just got my copy of GTA3 this minute. (8:14). Please note down here when u got ur copy. I gotta go now, to play it that is. See u all in a year (Unless i get boared with it before.)
Fri 26/10/01 at 08:18
Regular
"  "
I just got my copy of GTA3 this minute. (8:14). Please note down here when u got ur copy. I gotta go now, to play it that is. See u all in a year (Unless i get boared with it before.)
Fri 26/10/01 at 08:26
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
7:20 , may have had it earlier as thats when I woke up. It was already here as my dad had put it on the side. He goes at about 7.
Fri 26/10/01 at 10:44
Regular
"Maybe........."
Natbuc, i hate you, becasue i have not got my gta3 yet!!
Fri 26/10/01 at 10:51
Regular
WHY ARE WE WAITING!!!!!!!
Fri 26/10/01 at 10:53
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Mine should be on the doorstep when I get home form work.... Fingers crossed....
Fri 26/10/01 at 10:57
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Mine should be on the doorstep when I get home form work.... Fingers
> crossed....

Did you win at as a GAD? Mine wasn't there this morning...
Fri 26/10/01 at 10:59
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Got mine!

Went down to EB at 9.00 and bought it ( had some vouchers to use or would have used SR )

The joys of being the boss means you can sod off during office hours to buy games

The only downside is that I am stuch here all day and cant take a sicky
Fri 26/10/01 at 11:24
I aint got mine yet and the thing thats annoying me I paid for first class postage oh well off my mates who has it
Fri 26/10/01 at 13:17
Regular
"accidental superher"
fang fac you aren't really setting a good example as a boss.....tut tut
anyway i haven't got my copy either....should arrive tomorrow....
but i went out today and got time crisis 2 along with 2 g cons.....so that should keep me occupied.....
but everyone at game that i saw was getting gta 3 (still some left shock horror).....except a few people who were getting pokemon lol....
mind you i have hmv, virgin, eb, game, whsmith which all sell gta 3 so there is no need to worry about running out...
Fri 26/10/01 at 13:59
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Hey beanz

You think I`m not setting a good example now

Well I`m at present fighting with closing early today, buying a case of beer and chilling for the night

Hows that for a bad example

However this is how it will probably go

4.00 begin to lock up
4.01 phone rings
4.02 problem ruins day
4.04 shout at person causing problem
5.15 eventualy leave after sorting problem myself
5.30 have beer and gta3 in car - waa hey
5.45 sit down to fun
6.00 wife says "what are we doing tonight"
6.01 wife storms off after I say I dont care what she does but i`m playing gta

The moral of this story kids is dont get married or work as its all hassle - ps dont tell the wife or she will kick my head in!!!

LOL big style

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.