GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Another Scary Story? - I think Not!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 21:52
Regular
Ladies and Gentlemen, for what you are about to witness (or in this case, read) is not condoned by myself. If you are weak of stomach turn away now, or forever hold your peaceÖ

A dark figure walked through the darkness, fog and mystique of the graveyard and walked close to the screen. This mysterious figure disrobed.

*Camera zooms in*

The Grim Reaper sits down on a conveniently placed bench. He reaches up to his face and proceeds to pull it off.

*Camera zooms in again*

He was wearing a Grim Reaper mask and he is now revealed for his true self, a more hideous creature.

ìHello. I am not the Grim Reaper. No, I am the Grix Reaperî, states Grix. ìI am the reaper of wayward souls and I am scouting here for another poor soul to takeî.

Grix sifts through the fog and mist, when suddenly; there is an almighty crash.

ìOh sorry mister! I hit you with my slingshotî the small figure shouts.

ìWho are you?î asks Grix.

ìI am Final Fantasy Fanaticî proclaims the figure.

îOh yes, Iíve heard of you. Youíre some washed up newbie arenít you?î

ìWell mister, Iím actually a regulÖî

ìAnyway, to the bottom line, never hit me with a slingshot again!î Grix interrupts.

ìOÖOkÖOk misterî

FFF goes off to play with the slingshot with his friends (Torax and Neo Genic). They play with the slingshot and again, FFF accidentally hits Grix. Grix turns around, with shining scarlet eyes and approaches FFF.

ìSir, it was a terrible mistake. I would never do anything to offend a man of your size,î guarantees FFF.

Grix picks up FFF and reveals his yellow, incredibly sharp teeth. He holds FFF close and sinks his teeth in. Grix then discards the fallen corpse and aims for Torax and Neo Genic. Torax and Genic both pull out slingshots of their own and pelt Grix with rocks.

ìNooooooooooo!î screams Grix.

They continue to hit Grix until they run out of rocks and pebbles. They approach the fallen Grix and look at him. Suddenly, without warning, a hand bursts out of Grixís torso and reaches for the two newbies. He misses but then, something begins to emerge from Grix. In a moment, a zombie (Mr Nice Guy) has emerged from Grix and is walking towards the duo. He is hit with one of the slingshots and he falls to the floor. The zombie drags its body along the floor until it can grab Toraxís leg. Torax struggles but the force is too strong. Toraxís leg is effortlessly ripped from the bone and the zombie munches on it. Torax collapses to the floor, as blood pours from the wound and a frightened Neo Genic looks on.

ìIím outta here!î

Neo Genic tries to run, but an almighty rumbling stops her dead in her tracks. Out of the surrounding graves emerge some regular zombies, who are at the mercy of Grix. Grix uses his final ounce of strength to command them to detroy Genic. The zombies surround Genic. Genic jumps up.

*Camera freezes and pans around*

She manages to kick a few of the zombies aside and make a break for the exit gate, but the gate is locked. She shakes it as the zombies surround her.

ìNooooooooooo!î

The zombies trip her up and maul her on the floor. They tear her limb from limb and chew on her flesh, as she watches the grisly event. Genic then fades away from the world, as the zombies continue to chew on her tender flesh.

*Camera zooms out and fades to black*

Now, I know that was scary, but donít worry, itís all over now. You never know when the Grix Reaper may strike.

Thanks for reading.
Shaneo.
Thu 25/10/01 at 21:52
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Ladies and Gentlemen, for what you are about to witness (or in this case, read) is not condoned by myself. If you are weak of stomach turn away now, or forever hold your peaceÖ

A dark figure walked through the darkness, fog and mystique of the graveyard and walked close to the screen. This mysterious figure disrobed.

*Camera zooms in*

The Grim Reaper sits down on a conveniently placed bench. He reaches up to his face and proceeds to pull it off.

*Camera zooms in again*

He was wearing a Grim Reaper mask and he is now revealed for his true self, a more hideous creature.

ìHello. I am not the Grim Reaper. No, I am the Grix Reaperî, states Grix. ìI am the reaper of wayward souls and I am scouting here for another poor soul to takeî.

Grix sifts through the fog and mist, when suddenly; there is an almighty crash.

ìOh sorry mister! I hit you with my slingshotî the small figure shouts.

ìWho are you?î asks Grix.

ìI am Final Fantasy Fanaticî proclaims the figure.

îOh yes, Iíve heard of you. Youíre some washed up newbie arenít you?î

ìWell mister, Iím actually a regulÖî

ìAnyway, to the bottom line, never hit me with a slingshot again!î Grix interrupts.

ìOÖOkÖOk misterî

FFF goes off to play with the slingshot with his friends (Torax and Neo Genic). They play with the slingshot and again, FFF accidentally hits Grix. Grix turns around, with shining scarlet eyes and approaches FFF.

ìSir, it was a terrible mistake. I would never do anything to offend a man of your size,î guarantees FFF.

Grix picks up FFF and reveals his yellow, incredibly sharp teeth. He holds FFF close and sinks his teeth in. Grix then discards the fallen corpse and aims for Torax and Neo Genic. Torax and Genic both pull out slingshots of their own and pelt Grix with rocks.

ìNooooooooooo!î screams Grix.

They continue to hit Grix until they run out of rocks and pebbles. They approach the fallen Grix and look at him. Suddenly, without warning, a hand bursts out of Grixís torso and reaches for the two newbies. He misses but then, something begins to emerge from Grix. In a moment, a zombie (Mr Nice Guy) has emerged from Grix and is walking towards the duo. He is hit with one of the slingshots and he falls to the floor. The zombie drags its body along the floor until it can grab Toraxís leg. Torax struggles but the force is too strong. Toraxís leg is effortlessly ripped from the bone and the zombie munches on it. Torax collapses to the floor, as blood pours from the wound and a frightened Neo Genic looks on.

ìIím outta here!î

Neo Genic tries to run, but an almighty rumbling stops her dead in her tracks. Out of the surrounding graves emerge some regular zombies, who are at the mercy of Grix. Grix uses his final ounce of strength to command them to detroy Genic. The zombies surround Genic. Genic jumps up.

*Camera freezes and pans around*

She manages to kick a few of the zombies aside and make a break for the exit gate, but the gate is locked. She shakes it as the zombies surround her.

ìNooooooooooo!î

The zombies trip her up and maul her on the floor. They tear her limb from limb and chew on her flesh, as she watches the grisly event. Genic then fades away from the world, as the zombies continue to chew on her tender flesh.

*Camera zooms out and fades to black*

Now, I know that was scary, but donít worry, itís all over now. You never know when the Grix Reaper may strike.

Thanks for reading.
Shaneo.
Thu 25/10/01 at 22:01
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Those damn spamming newbies are filling up the board with nonsense and making my work go to the bottom :(
Thu 25/10/01 at 22:01
Regular
"Wasting away"
HELL YEAH, that damn fool FFF and Neo got just what they deserved. I want another one, go on, you know you want to....

I want to see them all die again, but slower and mroe painful this fime :)
Thu 25/10/01 at 22:02
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
The 2nd ending, I like that. Thanks for reading, but I gotta go now. Laterz and thanks to anyone that reads it.

Shaneo.
Sat 27/10/01 at 08:44
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
PoP.
Sat 27/10/01 at 08:53
Regular
""
Wohhooo You killed my sister You killed my sister! He walks away chanting and rubs it into Neo-GENETIC's face...
Sat 27/10/01 at 08:54
Regular
""
I don't understand she's only been here 31 days and I've been here 150 odd days and I'm still not in a story.
Sat 27/10/01 at 08:58
Regular
"always swirling"
a work of art!

maybe in this thread people could post the slow and savage deaths of spamming newbies
Sat 27/10/01 at 09:01
Regular
"always swirling"
Weird Wonder wrote:
> I don't understand she's only been here 31 days and I've been here 150 odd days
> and I'm still not in a story.

do you want to be in it?
Sat 27/10/01 at 09:08
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
You can be in the next one WW.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.