GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who wants to know where the Kat is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 21:11
Regular
she is a stripper in America
married to THE KING
Thu 25/10/01 at 21:11
Regular
"Mysterio's no.1 fan"
she is a stripper in America
married to THE KING
Thu 25/10/01 at 22:04
I knew that years ago... its why The King left... its because she was fired and he said, if she goes, I go, and so they both went.
Thu 25/10/01 at 22:08
Regular
"One More Chance"
Lita #1 wrote:
> she is a stripper in America
married to THE KING

Erm.....Actually Lita you will find that the Kat and King are getting divorced. But i hope your wright about the stripper part!
Thu 25/10/01 at 22:11
Regular
"WWJD"
i don't think she will be a stripper after being in the WWF it's a bit of a step down
Fri 26/10/01 at 11:29
Regular
"Back in black"
Correction to Jet here, The Kat(stacy) and Jerry Lawler have divorced:(
Fri 26/10/01 at 16:06
I was one watching a program like jerry springer about a month back on sky one and the kat was on it loads of women were having a right go at her because she is a stripper.

Do you see anything wrong with that? I don't hehe.
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:19
Regular
The Kat and the King split up quite a while ago.

Hopefully the King will be back soon!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.