GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh I suck so much at relationships"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/06/03 at 15:24
Regular
I hate eating at proper restaurants - no matter who I'm with!
It just feels so... stupid, and stuck-up, really!

What's wrong with just getting a bag of fish-'n'-chips from down-the-road??
Why do people insist on eating-out at such posh places, in almost-silence, dressed up so smartly in clothes that are going to get covered and ruined in food?!?

And you feel like you cannot eat anything, either!
With so-many upper-class-looking people around you, you try to eat carefully, and feel you HAVE to - so you don't stand-out from the rest.

Give me McDonald's, anyday!!
Straw-wrappers flying everywhere (I love doing that!)! :D
Fri 06/06/03 at 19:41
Let me get this right, there was pie and punch...
Fri 06/06/03 at 19:32
Regular
"8==="
Well that was a bonus.
Fri 06/06/03 at 19:15
Regular
See you guys are just complaining for the sake of complaining. There is nothing wrong with having a good old blether round the table, what's wrong with you guys is that you've nothing interesting to talk about. Right fair enough, some of you guys can talk about computer games, blah, who cares, to be really fair. Same with movies, and oh yeah, music too, they're worth talking about for all of ohhhh, let me think 15 minutes.

Get out there, get a life, and talk about things that are even remotely interesting to you, if you seem interested, someone who has absolutely no clue what you're talking about will enjoy the conversation.

If all else fails, start to learn an oriental language, I'm doing Japanese, people always want to talk about weird stuff.
Fri 06/06/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Bicycle"
Hehe... I don't suck at relationships. Oh, and CyberBitches are funny... They squeal when you poke them.

Oh, and don't go out with your friends, it's bad. It'll make you weep. And that's kinda creepy, if you're a guy.
Fri 06/06/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Floozi!
Fri 06/06/03 at 17:36
Regular
"8==="
Memo is my CyberBitch. It's true.
Fri 06/06/03 at 17:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
you don't have DSL, sticklips.
Fri 06/06/03 at 17:35
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You promised to tell no-one about my DSL, and here you go telling the whole internet!
Fri 06/06/03 at 17:33
Regular
"8==="
I think Memo's easy.
Fri 06/06/03 at 17:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I don't know about easy.
You are quite cheap though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.