GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy who will win???????????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 18:57
Regular
Lita has not come out here tonight she is in the back waiting for the brothers to come out and brawl but wait heres FOLEY he has just made the match a ladder match and has included Stone Cold Steve Austin and his WWF title is on the line
What will happen next you vote:
The Hardys will beat each other up so stone cold is a coward again and runs off getting him self dicaulified because hes scared.
or
you pick your own
and
who will WIN!!!!!!!
Jeff
Matt
or
Scardy Stone Cold Steve Austin
Thu 25/10/01 at 18:57
Regular
"Mysterio's no.1 fan"
Lita has not come out here tonight she is in the back waiting for the brothers to come out and brawl but wait heres FOLEY he has just made the match a ladder match and has included Stone Cold Steve Austin and his WWF title is on the line
What will happen next you vote:
The Hardys will beat each other up so stone cold is a coward again and runs off getting him self dicaulified because hes scared.
or
you pick your own
and
who will WIN!!!!!!!
Jeff
Matt
or
Scardy Stone Cold Steve Austin
Thu 25/10/01 at 19:01
Regular
"Back in black"
Jeff would win mesa rekons
Thu 25/10/01 at 20:11
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
You want an honest answer?

The So called Scaredy Stone Cold Steve Austin would win quite easily cause he is a WWF singles championship contender and the Hardyz are tag team competetors and Thats all I got to say about that!
Fri 26/10/01 at 19:47
Jericho15 wrote:
> You want an honest answer?

The So called Scaredy Stone Cold Steve Austin
> would win quite easily cause he is a WWF singles championship contender and the
> Hardyz are tag team competetors and Thats all I got to say about that!

good point

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.