GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sad news - please read"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 14:53
Regular
I don't usually pass on news like this, but sometimes we need to pause & remember what life's all about.

There has been a great loss recently in the entertainment world. The wonderful Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote the 'Hokey Cokey', died last week at 83.

The most traumatic part for the family was getting him in the coffin. They put his left leg in - and things just started to go downhill from there....
Thu 25/10/01 at 14:53
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I don't usually pass on news like this, but sometimes we need to pause & remember what life's all about.

There has been a great loss recently in the entertainment world. The wonderful Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote the 'Hokey Cokey', died last week at 83.

The most traumatic part for the family was getting him in the coffin. They put his left leg in - and things just started to go downhill from there....
Thu 25/10/01 at 15:14
Regular
You put your right foot in,
You put your right foot out,
You put your right foot in
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey Pokey
And you turn yourself around,
That's what it's all about.

In memory of Larry LaPrise
Thu 25/10/01 at 15:15
Regular
I'm not even going to try and joke about Hokey Pokey.
Thu 25/10/01 at 15:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
A million shabby wedding do's will miss him greatly.
Sun 28/10/01 at 14:14
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Larry LaPrise will be deeply missed throughout the world. The Hokey Cokey was invented less than 80 years ago? That is messed up. Anysnort, did I hear a pun coming from Slaveunit there at the end? I also put my deepest sympathies with the family of LaPrise.

You put your right foot in,
You put your right foot out,
You put your right foot in
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey Pokey
And you turn yourself around,
That's what it's all about.

In memory of Larry LaPrise

I'm new here, so what do we actually do?
Sun 28/10/01 at 15:41
guess
Sun 28/10/01 at 17:04
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
etila wrote:
> guess

Ok, I just re-read the Terms And Conditions again. So, we write topics or reviews on games or DVD's and the best one of the day wins? I think I've got it. So, 3 prizes are given away per day? Wow! I must say Special Reserve, I'm very impressed. How do you afford to keep it up?
Sun 28/10/01 at 18:57
Regular
tip do not copy from other sites and post as your own you will get ripped to pieces
Sun 28/10/01 at 19:02
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Mystique wrote:
> tip do not copy from other sites and post as your own you will get ripped to
> pieces

Ok. So, don't act all cocky and mouthy and don't copy. The latter is rather obvious. What happened to people that have copied before then? Oh yes, I remember what else I wanted to ask now. What are these colours actually about? How do I become a Regular?
Sun 28/10/01 at 19:14
Regular
"smile, it's free"
To become a regular you have to post a topic in fog chat about the most embarassing experience of your life.

If you want to be a regular, go for it. We've all done it.

If you want to be a notable, it gets even more serious....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.