GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh no...the b*****d child of the eurovision song contest lives!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/04/07 at 22:58
Regular
"eat toast!"
linky

You know my utter disgust and hatred for the eurovision song conest, it was a reason why i started the ranting at it early. well now it appears some bright spark thought someone would watch the dancing version of it. For goodness sake this type of reality show tripe is getting out of hand. Hardly anyone watches these dance academy or dancing on ice or whatever they're called on tv. Its rubbish! Please for the love of god, let this thing die! no more reality tv for a year!

But it has got me thinking, what sort of eurovision contest can you think off which can be better then the eurovision contest/dance contest. I bet you lot can come up with some ideas that would be better then the 2 combined. We shall see.

SO your thoughts and ideas on the next eurovision event or show!
Sun 15/04/07 at 17:03
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I wonder if Terry Wogan will commentate that too and I wonder if it can get as political as the song contest, a Brown and Cameron dance off perhaps... it's a new way to choose the Prime Minister!
Sat 14/04/07 at 12:22
Regular
"eat toast!"
and thats what makes me sad. I'm sick and tired of crap like this taking prime time.
Sat 14/04/07 at 00:22
Regular
"sh"
if no one was to watch them they would not do them, so they all get a couple of mill veiwers...
Fri 13/04/07 at 22:58
Regular
"eat toast!"
linky

You know my utter disgust and hatred for the eurovision song conest, it was a reason why i started the ranting at it early. well now it appears some bright spark thought someone would watch the dancing version of it. For goodness sake this type of reality show tripe is getting out of hand. Hardly anyone watches these dance academy or dancing on ice or whatever they're called on tv. Its rubbish! Please for the love of god, let this thing die! no more reality tv for a year!

But it has got me thinking, what sort of eurovision contest can you think off which can be better then the eurovision contest/dance contest. I bet you lot can come up with some ideas that would be better then the 2 combined. We shall see.

SO your thoughts and ideas on the next eurovision event or show!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.