GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which? Xbox or GameCube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 10:44
Regular
Which is going to be the best console Xbox or the GameCube please post your ideas or views...
Thu 25/10/01 at 10:44
Regular
"the burning sky"
Which is going to be the best console Xbox or the GameCube please post your ideas or views...
Thu 25/10/01 at 10:58
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE! GAMECUBE!

The X-Box though technially impressive, just isn't gonna be better than the Gamecube! It has some games on it that I want, but it look ****! The controller looks skanked up! And it's made by Microsoft, thus will probably crash all the time!

Gamecube's GREAT! Has loads of ORIGINAL games on it! Has games made by RARE and NINTENDO on it! And so that's why my hard earned cash is going towards the GAMECUBE!

:)
Thu 25/10/01 at 14:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Since you have posted this in the nintendo forum i think it likey that most people will vote for gamecube.
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:30
I love the gamecube
Thu 25/10/01 at 17:40
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
OK then!

Yey I want the X-Box cos like it's the best! Like it's made by Microsoft like, and there like the greatest like! Gotta like love them blue screens of death like! Well actually like, the X-Box suposedly has like, green screens of death like!

Man, like the X-Box is like, gonna be the best thing since like sliced bread! With it's like wicked design, and it's like groovy controller, it's like gonna knock the socks off that like Nintendo konSolE!

Like X-Box man! FOREVER!

<;-)

LOL
Thu 25/10/01 at 18:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Cooky wrote:
> OK then!

Yey I want the X-Box cos like it's the best! Like it's made by
> Microsoft like, and there like the greatest like! Gotta like love them blue
> screens of death like! Well actually like, the X-Box suposedly has like, green
> screens of death like!

Man, like the X-Box is like, gonna be the best thing
> since like sliced bread! With it's like wicked design, and it's like groovy
> controller, it's like gonna knock the socks off that like Nintendo
> konSolE!

Like X-Box man! FOREVER!

Who are you impersonating? sounds like craig philips from big brother.
Thu 25/10/01 at 20:00
Gamecube is awful wrote:
> I love the gamecube

the wit of it all!
Thu 25/10/01 at 21:04
Gamecube or XBox?
Well, Gamecube might only be 128bit and XBox 256bit, but where else would you find Mario and Zelda? Plus if you havea low budget I think the Gamecube will be appropriate as it'll be 100 pounds cheaper. Think about it. Microsoft will just be able to win people over with the Flight Simulator, but compared to Zelda, SSX Tricky and Soul Calibur? Get the Gamecube!!!!!
Thu 25/10/01 at 21:57
Regular
Logan wrote:
> Gamecube is awful wrote:
> I love the gamecube

the wit of it all!

Look at the stats.

Joined today and this is their only post.

Own up, who's secondary account is it?
Fri 26/10/01 at 15:07
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Mikku wrote:
> Gamecube or XBox?
Well, Gamecube might only be 128bit and XBox 256bit, but
> where else would you find Mario and Zelda? Plus if you havea low budget I think
> the Gamecube will be appropriate as it'll be 100 pounds cheaper. Think about it.
> Microsoft will just be able to win people over with the Flight Simulator, but
> compared to Zelda, SSX Tricky and Soul Calibur? Get the Gamecube!!!!!

xbox is 128bit , like the rest of the machines ..... i think :-/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.