GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is there anyone else out there who is.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/06/03 at 19:44
Regular
..black?

It's always something I've wanted to ask, just never got round to it. Please don't say I'm the only one.
Mon 07/07/03 at 20:49
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> This could very well be the stupidest thread I have ever read here.

I take it you never re-read any of your topics regarding your silly quarrels with Belldandy.
Mon 07/07/03 at 11:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I wouldn't really care if someone said "I hate whities". It wouldn't bother me at all. It's their view, they can have it as long as they don't take violent action against me.

Especially on a chat forum, as it's obviously just the poster's view and not endorsed by the site in any way.
Mon 07/07/03 at 11:02
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Hey Tilt, check your e-mail...
Mon 07/07/03 at 10:59
Regular
I didn't use to get on with a group of Indian guys where I used to live, it doesn't mean I'm gonna suddenly decide that all Indians are like this so I won't get on with them as well.

If a man comes up to me in a red jumper and acts like a nob, does this mean that all people in red jumpers are gonna be the same?

Col's a small minded little retard, the day I apologise to him is the day hell freezes over.

Oh and another thing, COokie you say Special Reserve can't ban Col for saying things like "I hate blacks". But imagine if you were a black guy who came on the site for the first time, looking for some advice on buying products from Special Reserve and you happened to come across one of Col's message proclaiming his hating for anyone who is black. It hardly promotes Special Reserves site does it?

It's not so bad for people like Asher D because they already know what a nob Col is and what everyone thinks of him. But if you went on a site that said "I hate whities" would you want to stick around?
Mon 07/07/03 at 10:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Maybe he comes from Colchester....if that's even a place that, you know, exists and everythin'.
Mon 07/07/03 at 10:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Natbuc wrote:
> Yes I do :)

Heh. I know that. The nickname Col rarely leads to the person being called something other than Colin. :-)
Mon 07/07/03 at 10:33
Regular
"  "
AfroJoe wrote:
> You don't know he's called Colin.
>
> Ge could be called Colossus. But he probably isn't. :-D

Yes I do :)
Mon 07/07/03 at 10:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This could very well be the stupidest thread I have ever read here.
Mon 07/07/03 at 10:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You don't know he's called Colin.

Ge could be called Colossus. But he probably isn't. :-D
Mon 07/07/03 at 10:25
Regular
"  "
To be honest, I think it's getting a bit silly and over the top now. It's all basic socialogy. It's known that some people don't get along with certain other racial types. Saying that you don't get on with them is fine, it's being honest, and if anything I think it is quite brave. Maybe Col knew that people would sl@g him off, and maybe he said it on purpose just to proove that some people are getting at him, and this prooves that some people are just making a mountain out of a mole hill. From were I am standing Col is no way being racist. To be racist would to take his feelings one step further. He has only said that he doesn't get on with Black people, as well as he does other people. Like I say, it's a common thing to find (How many Black couples do you find in Britain? A hell of a lot, because you find races tend to stick together. It's not all that common to have mixed race couples, although admittedly they are found.) So basically I think Tiltawhirl and Col should both apologise. Tiltawhirl for over reacting, maybe because you don't like Colin; and also Colin should maybe apologise for being a little tormentive. Now, I don't want to fall out with anyone here, and I hope no one thinks I'm trying to pick a fight, it's just I have read this for many days now and just feel it should stop (It's only fair on Asher), and I am trying to see it from both sides of the conversation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.