GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Latest winners" section, bugged?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/04/07 at 22:40
Regular
Just want to ask something. Future winners are being told they have won like 3 days before they officially meant to find out. I was on the most recent winners list, but then was brought off it the next day! Unfair surely? Will all the recent winners (those who are tomorrows and the day after tomorrow's winners) get their prize or will they also be stripped like what happened to me?
Sun 29/04/07 at 20:50
Regular
One more question. Not won a GAD for a while now, and recently I have won 2 - well hopefully one from the bingo claim I made and a walkthrough. Just need to know if anything has changed since the last time i received my vouchers. It took a few months last time, but could someone tell me if this is still the case or if they will be here shortly? TA
Fri 13/04/07 at 23:55
Regular
hehehe :D I do like my GAD's Make me feel very proud :-)
Fri 13/04/07 at 23:08
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I'm sure one of the staffies said they made a mistake when you name appeared on the list.

Think this new list shows the names when a staffie picks them as a winner (instead of waiting till the day they win to show them as a winner)
As it's the weekend they'll pick the winners for over the weekend when nobody is likely to be working.
Fri 13/04/07 at 22:57
Regular
"Mooching around"
Gosh how many problems do you have with GADs Nick! :D
Fri 13/04/07 at 22:40
Regular
Just want to ask something. Future winners are being told they have won like 3 days before they officially meant to find out. I was on the most recent winners list, but then was brought off it the next day! Unfair surely? Will all the recent winners (those who are tomorrows and the day after tomorrow's winners) get their prize or will they also be stripped like what happened to me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.