GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WARNING: new member"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/06/03 at 22:03
Regular
hey... im your latest member, my name is vanessa you guys can call me nessie though. im 15, i live in the USA. if there is anytthing else you'd like to know just ask

Im also a member of Abandonware forums as well as Diskworld... anyone else a member of either?
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:58
"Gracia senoir"
Memorandum is stupid, doo dah, doo dah and is a gimp.
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:29
Regular
woohoo!

another lade-eh!
Sat 07/06/03 at 14:35
Regular
maybe the insult was in 'boy' rarther than 'gay'
Sat 07/06/03 at 14:32
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
EL ROBIN wrote:
> Dont feel you have to be nice to Boy_George, he is just a gay boy who
> likes to dance around in a man thong...

So, you campaign so much for 'gay rights', so to speak, and then you go and use 'gay' as an insult.

Double standards?
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:22
Regular
"\\"
Wohoooooo. A memorandum hate fan base.

I wanna join!
Sat 07/06/03 at 11:17
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Hey there nessie. Which consoles do you like?
Sat 07/06/03 at 11:11
Regular
"Festivus!"
Noticed that Nessie hasn't replied yet.

Notice how you are all still babbling on about stuff.

Notice.

i noticed.

I sailed across the sand.
Sat 07/06/03 at 09:19
Dont feel you have to be nice to Boy_George, he is just a gay boy who likes to dance around in a man thong...
He is also Anti Homo (no kidding)...
And what ever he posts he always pushes, "reply quoting this message" Because he is just trying to get his stats up so that he can become a regualr more quickly...
Sat 07/06/03 at 08:52
"Gracia senoir"
hello again
Sat 07/06/03 at 01:52
"I love yo... lamp."
Where abouts?

Im from Glasgow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.