GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gave Enclave a chance."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enclave'.
Sat 07/06/03 at 00:11
Regular
It was the single worst game I have played in the last four years of my life. Its even overtaken Clayfighter 63 1/3 as one of the worst games I've ever played.

It could have been good as well!

I think I'll play through Halo or Buffy again or just stick with Morrowind.

Where are the XBox's killer aps? I want to play them!
Wed 11/06/03 at 03:08
"I love yo... lamp."
You, mistake? Never!
Sat 07/06/03 at 14:15
Regular
The Virtue Tennis single player is absolutley fantastic. The World Tour with all the great training methods and increasing difficulty. Virtua Tennis 2 improved on the original a lot and the Single player World Tour was made even bigger and better. Aside from Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution it is my favourite sports series of al time.
Sat 07/06/03 at 14:13
Regular
Beach Spikers is like the Virtua Tennis of the volleyball world, it rocks in multiplayer but as a single player game it's more shallow than a swimming pool after Lisa Riley has jumped in.
Sat 07/06/03 at 13:43
Regular
I own Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball and Beach Spikers was one of the first games I rented for my Cube and DOABV is better in every single department. Graphically DOABV blow Beach Spikers FAR away. In terms of audio DOABV is in Dolby Digital and you can customise your own Soundtracks. Gameplay wise I much prefered DOABV because it is very easy to get used to but to compete later on it requires a high level of skill. The only review I have read of either was on IGN and they said DOABV was the best volleyball game yet. I have played both and DOABV is much more advanced in every single department.
Sat 07/06/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Laughingstock"
er-no wrote:
> You ll...ll... like it?

I know it seems hard to comprehend, but yeah, I like it.
I can understand why some write it off, but I like the atmosphere.
I like the archer characters [the assassin and the enchantress].
Going through the levels just using a bow with all the different types of arrows is the best way to play it.
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:52
Regular
On Beach Spikers > DOA:EBV

ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Why?

Because everyone I've met who have played both Dead Or Alive: Extreme Beach Volleyball and Beach Spikers have said (or written) that Sega's effort excels by far in the gameplay department. Alledgedly, DOA is rather shallow and doesn't last to long - whereas BS actually centers itself around the sport and has a lot more depth and addictiveness to keep the player going.

I haven't played either of them - but every single review or opinion I've read has ended up with this result. Fairly clear cut, methinks.
Sat 07/06/03 at 11:41
Regular
"everyone says it"
Black Glove wrote:
> I like Enclave - but it's only worth playing with the
> "archer" characters.

You ll...ll... like it?
Sat 07/06/03 at 09:15
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I like Enclave - but it's only worth playing with the "archer" characters.
Sat 07/06/03 at 03:38
"I love yo... lamp."
No of course not.
Sat 07/06/03 at 03:36
Regular
s..sl-ee-p..?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.