GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Want To Buy Enter The Matrix ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Sat 07/06/03 at 10:04
Regular
Unfortunately my patience has ran out with this game, hence it is being offloaded. Hence it's on eBay. Started a few minutes ago, 99p, no reserve, 3 day auction at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3029247572

If the link does not work then you've not removed the space.

For fans of the matrix I'm sure it's excellent, I'm not really a fan so didn't really do much for me ! Has bearly been played.
Sat 07/06/03 at 10:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Unfortunately my patience has ran out with this game, hence it is being offloaded. Hence it's on eBay. Started a few minutes ago, 99p, no reserve, 3 day auction at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3029247572

If the link does not work then you've not removed the space.

For fans of the matrix I'm sure it's excellent, I'm not really a fan so didn't really do much for me ! Has bearly been played.
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:44
Regular
Belldandy?
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:53
Regular
Yup, after the vast argument and slanging match in Life last weekend I started a new username off to start afresh :)
Sat 07/06/03 at 13:00
Regular
Missed this one. What happened?
Sat 07/06/03 at 13:04
Regular
Me VS Light VS Goatboy, with about various fake aliases being used by somebody. They reckoned Halo Fan was me, and then Goatboy posted and said it was him, then Light posted something and we all basically had a slanging match which p*ssed off everyone else in Life. I didn't get banned, but wanted a fresh name for a fresh start. It was pretty sad on all sides, in hindsight.
Sat 07/06/03 at 13:09
Regular
Ah, I see.

Well I've got this on my eBay watch list - if it stays lower than say, £20.00, I'll bid right at the end and hopefully I'll win. :D
Mon 09/06/03 at 09:37
Regular
*pop* :) Can't blame a guy for trying.
Mon 09/06/03 at 17:08
Regular
i already have it, and although it frustrates the hell out of me at times, I haven't yet lost my rag with it.
Mon 09/06/03 at 18:09
Regular
The first bit to really annoy me was the agent in the helicopter at the control tower...apart from the whole combat system of course.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.