GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter The Matrix (Xbox) for sale.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter The Matrix'.
Sat 07/06/03 at 10:58
Regular
on eBay that is. I've tired of it, not really a big Matrix fan and all that, so I'm shifting it. Rather than just asking straight out if anyone here wants to buy it I've put it on eBay, that way anyone who buys it benefits from the knowledge that the sale has all eBay's protections, and that I won't rip you off.

It's barely used and at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3029247572&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1 If this URL does not work then you didn't remove the space !

99p, no reserve, three day auction.

I posted this in Xbox forum as well, so apologies for double posting, I should have just posted on here.

If you want a brand new sealed copy then SR have plenty :)
Sat 07/06/03 at 10:58
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
on eBay that is. I've tired of it, not really a big Matrix fan and all that, so I'm shifting it. Rather than just asking straight out if anyone here wants to buy it I've put it on eBay, that way anyone who buys it benefits from the knowledge that the sale has all eBay's protections, and that I won't rip you off.

It's barely used and at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3029247572&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:UK:1 If this URL does not work then you didn't remove the space !

99p, no reserve, three day auction.

I posted this in Xbox forum as well, so apologies for double posting, I should have just posted on here.

If you want a brand new sealed copy then SR have plenty :)
Sat 07/06/03 at 11:01
Regular
"118 118"
It's a great game you crazy fool! Heh :-D
Sat 07/06/03 at 11:26
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'll bid for it at the end of the auction. Why the low price?
Sat 07/06/03 at 11:35
Regular
"\\"
I'd buy it but I'm not sure if I will ever get my x-box back (my brothers x-box actually) because he lent it to a freind because he's (my brother) gone to live in Newquay.

Just another little pointless fact about my life.
Sat 07/06/03 at 11:38
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'm facinated. Tell me more.
Sat 07/06/03 at 11:40
Regular
"\\"
I have a mole on my butt.
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:04
Regular
J-42 wrote:
> I'll bid for it at the end of the auction. Why the low price?

It's how I always do my auctions, low prices drive interest. Half the battle of getting anywhere on eBay is getting people to look at your auctions in the first place. Get them to look, they're halfway to bidding.

Of course it doesn't wokr with everything, you have to know what will sell well.

I don't doubt it's an excellent game, it's just not an excellent game for me and there's other games I'd prefer to get hold of.
Mon 09/06/03 at 09:38
Regular
*pop* :)
Tue 10/06/03 at 09:19
Regular
Ends in 40 minutes !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.