GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[email protected]??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/10/01 at 20:42
Regular
Erm..this might sound a bit stupid but, On the Online Control Panel it shows you your e-mail addresses, but how do you access the inbox for them??

Thanx

ZP
Fri 26/10/01 at 09:08
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Yeah! I guess! :-D

Thanks for the help I know how to do it know as, I probably won't set any forwards as my inbox fills up everyday!! :-D The addresses are on zpgamer.co.uk!!
Thu 25/10/01 at 21:36
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Simple and effective :o)

But when you add an E-mail Address on your Control Panal, all the details you need will be displayed on-screen. All you have to do is fill those details into Outlook, starting from the TOOLS >> ACCOUNTS Menu, and then Click ADD >> MAIL
Thu 25/10/01 at 20:15
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Ah got it thanks

I am using outlook, I have told the control panel to forward it to my Outlook Address to make things simpler!
Wed 24/10/01 at 22:13
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Ops...

smpt.freeola.net
... should be ...
smtp.freeola.net
Wed 24/10/01 at 22:12
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Their isn't an online E-mail Program within the Control Panel, you have to use E-mail programs to download your E-mail, such as Microsoft Outlook, or Hotmail.

Your given an address to put into your Mail Program:

mail.freeola.net to Download/Receive Mail.
smpt.freeola.net to send mail out.

Which E-mail Program do you have, and do you know how to add an account to it?
Wed 24/10/01 at 20:42
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Erm..this might sound a bit stupid but, On the Online Control Panel it shows you your e-mail addresses, but how do you access the inbox for them??

Thanx

ZP

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.