GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sorry for another GTA 3 topic but....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/10/01 at 18:44
Regular
If you have ordered GTA 3 from SR online, at the page where it tells you if its been dispatched or not, what does yours say?

Mine says back ordered, but below it explains that this is because its a new release and that it will be sent for the release day.

What does yours say?
Thu 25/10/01 at 12:37
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I just checked again and it still says back ordered.

Ill check again when i get back from 6th form in an hour.

We all should get one from SR as they said they had enough for all Pre-orders, hope so anyway.......
Thu 25/10/01 at 09:57
Regular
"  "
SR have it in stock now
Wed 24/10/01 at 21:58
it's definitly going to be out 26th cause dixons are advertising it and in my experience as soon as dixons advertise it it's definitly gonna come out
Wed 24/10/01 at 21:55
Regular
yeh in the papers today they have two ads for it saying out friday and out 26th
Wed 24/10/01 at 21:52
Kid Rock wrote:
> it has a half hour cycle but if you want to know more go on to the first GTA3
> topic

it's alright just been to gamespot and i've got the info thanx for your help anyway :)
Wed 24/10/01 at 21:49
Regular
"Tag as above"
i've had my email, GTA3 is on its way

:-D
Wed 24/10/01 at 21:41
Regular
it has a half hour cycle but if you want to know more go on to the first GTA3 topic
Wed 24/10/01 at 21:35
sorry for strying off subject a little but this has been bothering me. is gta3 real time as in like pokemon when you enter the time of day you first start it then on the 24 hour clock the day changes. so like 9.00 in morning you got the morning traffic on the roads but at noon the roads are pretty clear. 5.00 roads are busy again and at 10.00 all the hooker activity starts again. is it like that or does the day keep changing over a period of time like every 3 hours or summit?
Wed 24/10/01 at 20:59
The say on the SR fourum that they have got the stock and they sending someoff today and sometommorow in a first come first serve basis Mine says back ordered too
Wed 24/10/01 at 20:49
Regular
"  "
See!!!!!!! another worried customer. I bet u will help him

Any way mine says NR(Not realeased)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.