GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crocodile bites off man's arm [PIC]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/04/07 at 12:09
Regular
Surgeons in Taiwan have reattached a vet's arm, after it was bitten off by a crocodile as he tried to give it an anaesthetic injection.

After six hours of surgery, Chang Po-yu is said to be doing well and in a stable condition in hospital.

His attacker is one of a pair of Nile crocodiles kept at Shoushan zoo, in the southern Taiwanese city of Kaohsiung.

Nile crocodiles are known to be man-eaters, but are also listed as an endangered species.

The incident, which was dramatically caught on camera, occurred when Mr Chang had his arm through the crocodile's enclosure to administer the anaesthetic.

Believing the animal was successfully anesthetised, Mr Chang tried to remove the syringe, but the crocodile suddenly turned and bit off his left arm, holding it in its mouth.

...continued (BBC)

More pics (The Sun)
Fri 13/04/07 at 17:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've no interest in seeing these pics but this croc reminds me of Hannibal Lecter.
Fri 13/04/07 at 16:25
Regular
It's kind of rough they didn't let him keep it, after he went to all that effort, faking being sedated.

I hope they at least gave him a big wedge of meat after taking the arm off him.
Fri 13/04/07 at 16:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
In case you're thirtsy for more here's the whole thing......

Click Here
Fri 13/04/07 at 15:51
Regular
That crocodile looks very pleased with himself, in the bbc pick.

You would, I suppose.
Fri 13/04/07 at 13:42
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Ouch!
Fri 13/04/07 at 12:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That's a big boo boo
Fri 13/04/07 at 12:40
Regular
I had no idea crocodiles were bullet proof =)
Fri 13/04/07 at 12:38
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ermmmm OUCH!!!
Fri 13/04/07 at 12:09
Regular
Surgeons in Taiwan have reattached a vet's arm, after it was bitten off by a crocodile as he tried to give it an anaesthetic injection.

After six hours of surgery, Chang Po-yu is said to be doing well and in a stable condition in hospital.

His attacker is one of a pair of Nile crocodiles kept at Shoushan zoo, in the southern Taiwanese city of Kaohsiung.

Nile crocodiles are known to be man-eaters, but are also listed as an endangered species.

The incident, which was dramatically caught on camera, occurred when Mr Chang had his arm through the crocodile's enclosure to administer the anaesthetic.

Believing the animal was successfully anesthetised, Mr Chang tried to remove the syringe, but the crocodile suddenly turned and bit off his left arm, holding it in its mouth.

...continued (BBC)

More pics (The Sun)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.