GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil:Code blaa blaa blaa"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/10/01 at 17:36
Regular
How you getting on with Resident Evil, I've spent about an 2 hours on it but haven't picked it up again for about 3 weeks, does it get morish the more you get into it?
Sat 27/10/01 at 19:26
Code Veronica is a simply amazing game. I have Code Veronica X for the PS2 and it's great. The graphics continue to amaze me and the storyline is above average too. OK so the voice acting is still pants but it really is a great game. Get into it, you'll love it. ESPECIALLY when you get to play as Chris!!! :-)
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:59
Pro Evil... you have ages to go... plus it gets better...

On the second disk me...
Wed 24/10/01 at 18:37
"shut it you tart"
I got completely stuck at the beginning and I thought there was some really hard puzzle i needed to figure out.

It turned out that I could just walk through a door that wasn't even locked in the first place!! I think I'm on the last boss now actually. I'll kill it and no doubt there'll be a bigger one and then an even bigger one to kill.
Wed 24/10/01 at 18:10
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I too got a little bored after a while. I have played about hours now, just got a beatle jewell and went back to that big mansion and put it on that music box.
Wed 24/10/01 at 17:51
Yea it does
Wed 24/10/01 at 17:36
Regular
"Tag as above"
How you getting on with Resident Evil, I've spent about an 2 hours on it but haven't picked it up again for about 3 weeks, does it get morish the more you get into it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.