GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Delivery Of Games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/10/01 at 17:27
Regular
Can people please post on this Topic of when u have preordered a game from SR has it arrived on the release date if it hasn't when did it arrive thanks alot for this
Thu 25/10/01 at 18:24
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Now after checking, mine too says this now. However i rang them and they told me it had been despatched. So either there updating things wrong or lied to me.
Thu 25/10/01 at 11:58
ITEM BACK ORDERED
We are currently locating stocks of this item from one of our stock holding areas. When they arrive your item will be despatched immediately. If you supplied an e-mail address you will receive confirmation when your item has been despatched.

My has changed today to that meaning they aint despatched there copy yet and I thought they said they had enough copies for all pre orders me is worrying now
Thu 25/10/01 at 11:55
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
My GT3 arrived on release day wothout probs, and SR say that GTA3 has allready been despatched.
Thu 25/10/01 at 10:39
pre ordered Formula One 2001 got it a week early. Moto GP 3 days before release.
Wed 24/10/01 at 23:06
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
SR have nearly always sent it for launch day. Quite a few times I had games the day before. 2 games came the day after. Z.O.E came the day after becuase the copies of the games SR got didnt have a 15 sticker on it and Redfaction because... dont know why.
Wed 24/10/01 at 19:58
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I live in scotland and mine seem to arrive the day after release day usually. GTA3 has been pre-ordered so hopefully it will be here on friday but probably more likely to be saturday.
Wed 24/10/01 at 19:58
I won Sonic Adventure 2 months before release....

after several emails I was told that I would have to ring up and "confirm" my game.

I did so, and found out that it had been dispatched on the day they received my 5th email, and that the operator had no idea what on earth I meant by having to "confirm" my game!
Wed 24/10/01 at 19:30
i pre ordered champ manager and got it release day as well good service :)
Wed 24/10/01 at 18:13
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I pre ordered the new Championship Manager and it was posted on the day of release.

Hope the same happens with GTA 3!!
Wed 24/10/01 at 17:50
so the delivery for Special Reserve is good then???? not like Gameplay's

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.