GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NBA Street 2 query!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'NBA Street 2'.
Mon 09/06/03 at 17:59
Regular
Can anyone tell if this game has customisable soundtracks and if so where is it hidden? I have just go the game but I can't find out how to put my own tracks on. I am sure its there because there is an 'EA Trax' section where you go to choose what songs you want. Any ideas? Cheers!
Tue 10/06/03 at 01:08
Regular
The music on NBA Street goes perfectly with the game, the way it speeds up and stuff as the games gets tighter. Wouldn't really work with custom soundtracks.
Mon 09/06/03 at 23:57
Regular
Placebo are decent but they are totally off their heads. Isn't that the Rock band culture though :)

To be honest the abscence of customisable soundtracks is a bonus because they have included a lot of 'Old Skool' rap songs on their which are absolute classics which I haven't heard for a long time.
Mon 09/06/03 at 23:48
Regular
Yes.

I wouldn't call the music fantastic.

For the most part there is no music, then in a battle the old folk rock kicks in.

I think it only has about two scores in it.
Mon 09/06/03 at 23:48
Regular
Yeah, I saw 'em. They weren't bad. Bit weird, mind.
Mon 09/06/03 at 23:39
Regular
The music in Halo is fantastic but thats a different matter.

A Placebo fan? Ahhh so there is someone else apart from me who actually thinks they are good. So many just dismiss them because of Brian Molko's sexuality.

Did you watch him on Graham Norton tonight?
Mon 09/06/03 at 23:18
Regular
Agreed.

Halo's dodgy Irish folk rock or whatever the hell it was could have been nicely replaced with some Placebo.
Mon 09/06/03 at 23:02
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
odd that they didn't include it in nba street 2, they did in need for speed hot pursuit 2..

Must of been a decision made by "ea big"
Mon 09/06/03 at 18:09
Regular
Its ok never mind. I have found out that strangely enough they haven't included customisable soundtracks! Fantastic game though despite this.
Mon 09/06/03 at 17:59
Regular
Can anyone tell if this game has customisable soundtracks and if so where is it hidden? I have just go the game but I can't find out how to put my own tracks on. I am sure its there because there is an 'EA Trax' section where you go to choose what songs you want. Any ideas? Cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.