GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Truth About Chat Rooms!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/04/07 at 20:37
Regular
Want The Truth About What I Think About Chat Rooms....
Dare To Read It Or Are U Scared Of The Truth?

Read My Report About ChatRoomz !!!

Feel Free To Post Your Thoughts :)

this thread is very much a free thinking thread and if it is removed it is because people are scared of the truth and try to hide it from the world.

[ PLEASE EXCUSE THE LACK OF SPELLING AND PUNTUATION ]
Sun 15/04/07 at 13:39
Regular
Every time it comes up, I have no idea how to spell gramma(r)(?).

You'd think I'd go check, and make an effort to remember when I see it written correctly, but I never do.

So it's a lottery every time I try.

Esoteric was the same, I looked up the meaning every few months, but could never commit it to memory.

Which is ironic really :^)
Sat 14/04/07 at 18:41
Regular
"Dr" implies the man has a PhD
Yet he can't actually write in continuous prose.

He is supposedly a "Dr" of Psychology, yet writes things such as "people will sit here on there big bums ".
Sat 14/04/07 at 18:32
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I started reading it but got put off by the spelling/grammer (or lack thereof).
Sat 14/04/07 at 15:56
Regular
I enjoyed this thread.

Guys, cut the noob some slack. His drivel was a tad difficult to follow at times, but he's original, interesting and a thinker.

(Assuming this was him, not a paste. But I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. If only for the incoherent gramma.)

Seriously, it's a fresh way of looking at things, and thought-provoking, whether you agree or not.
Sat 14/04/07 at 12:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ahh a Degree in Psychology... You might want to head over the Intelligent discussion thread and give us that definition of Schizophrenia we're so longing for :P
Thu 12/04/07 at 21:25
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Presumably he's a "cop" aswell.
Thu 12/04/07 at 21:24
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Doctor of what, exactly?
Thu 12/04/07 at 21:21
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Oh great, thanks Doc, you totally change my life..............................................not.

(Borat)

Thats the greatest load of tripe I've ever seen.
A confidence problem?
We come on these things in our spare time, which I happen to have a lot of at the moment. (Easter break, no homework.)

Most of us could leave this if we wanted to, but we just can't be bothered.
The people here are cool, but I have much more friends in real life.

You should have posted this in PM, albeit you'd have gotten a much better response.
Thu 12/04/07 at 21:15
Regular
The Truth About ChatRoom's And Forums- BY Dr Kelly

Considering The Majority Of People On Chat rooms spend half there time talking to people they never met befor you'd think they would leave chat rooms and the whole chat room thing would go out of buissnes, but it dont.
and if u also think that chat roomz are full of crack taking pervs then you would be wrong again.

so why is it that in the modern world we live in people choose to sit at home in a chair,stool or sofa and talk to some of the most retarded people in the would, yes im talking about the ones who think they are the kings of the chatroom, big fish in the small pond if u like. i have been on this thing for about a week now, and regardless to what i just said, i have talked to some of the most intresting people in the world, people who know everything about computers, games and the world, people who realy should not be on here, but insted out in the world gettin pay thousands for the things there good at. but yet why are you still sat on that chair, stool or sofa writing to people you never met. dosnt make sence to me... but i know why,

most people.. and i say most use chat rooms as a form of exscapeisum and a way of breaking away from the stress of everyday life and meeting new people, its also a way of wierd people making friends with the comunity and talking to less strange people... like yourself.

the reason why people will sit here on there bums and talk for hours on end to people they never met is due to lack of confidence. its a known fact people would rather be in a dark room with 30 people than me in a light room with 1 due to them having to share things with that one person and get to know them, other wise be in a dark room were they are not the only one in that possion, so there is a 30% chance that the person standing next to them will talk to someone else and not to them,wich leaves the space for the more confident person to jump in, the jock or a actor or someone who is more confident of being with other people.

Now u answer me this, would u rather be in a light room with 40 people and its garanteed that u will have to talk with 20 of them and express your opinion infront of all of them. or be sat in the confert of your own home and say it that way. if u went with my second option u have a confidence problem, like when u were at school and the confident boy/girl stood up infront of everyone and said a speach or read out there essay and that moment when u said to your self " i could never do that " key'ed the start of your problem, even if u are saying to your self now, i dont have a confidence problem its like when people say to someone " your gay " 60% out of 100% would secoretly be hiding there inner homosexuality. its true.

now i heir you say to yourself, if i do have this soo called confidence problem how do i sort it. i know that too.

a man once said " i dont think of the future, it comes soon enough" and as my mum always says " fail to plan..plan to fail" - translated, if u go out there in the world thinking to your self i cant do that, the chances are u wont be abel to. but if u set out in life thinking as in the Tate show on bbc 1
" I Can Do That " then u will go at it with more confidence and aslong as its not something stupid like i can fly, then i can ashure you that u can.

but anyway thats not what i think of this chat room.

people in this chatroom are not free thinkers, if one person is slagging off a thread then you will to, one of the crowd, dos'nt want to be diffrent cuse your afrade of that people will think, like me writing this. i can gartontee someone will say summut bad about it and say that i dont know what im talking about, wich would be true if i never had a degree in Psychology.
the trick is not ever, ever to become a " one of the crowd "
be stand up for whats right and to become your own person.

since its gettin late and i am very tired i will leave you with this. think it over, sleep on it and i will read your comments next time and continue this intresting report in chatrooms.

See ya till next time.

Dr S Kelly
Thu 12/04/07 at 20:39
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
So where is this report?

And why do you capitalise the first letter of each word?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.