GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"psone or playstation2-which is best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 20:36
Regular
psone or playstation 2 which is best to you ....do you prefer detailed and modern playstation OR little plug in?

YOU DECIDE ?
Tue 23/10/01 at 21:54
It's simple - if you're not bothered by size and want an "ultimate" entertainment system, then the PS2 is the way to go. But if you already have a DVD player and aren't too excited about any of the existibng PS2 titles (although with MGS2 on the horizon, you soon will be), then the cheap PSone is the better. As with most things, it all depends on what you want.
Tue 23/10/01 at 21:38
Regular
"Wasting away"
Well this is something new, 'Console Wars' but with a difference. It's no too hard to figure out which one is better as the PS2 is 128BIT whilst the poor old PS1 is only on 32BIt. The PS2 can play DVDs and the PS1 can't, ok so the PS1 is portable but who really cares? The graphics are better then games are becoming better and it can also play PS1 games, so that makes this a stupid question and for some reason I took my time to answer it in a serious manner. Silly me.....
Tue 23/10/01 at 21:34
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
PS1 is better at the mo IMO but in 6 months, it may be a different story.
Tue 23/10/01 at 21:09
no its not you. there's definately something wrong with this topic.
Tue 23/10/01 at 20:40
Regular
is it me or did that make no sense?
Tue 23/10/01 at 20:36
psone or playstation 2 which is best to you ....do you prefer detailed and modern playstation OR little plug in?

YOU DECIDE ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.