GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"x-fire fix!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 19:20
Regular
did anyone see todays x-fire?

50 credits on the last mission.
you would think the x-fire bosses would give them some help, but please!

first they go out of the van and...
shock!
"my gun has jammed!" says darlia as she throws barrels at them.

then AJ's comunications stopped working.

also for some strange reason around 3 grunts in the mission started fireing but then stopped and ran away as their gun 'stopped' working, even though they still had some ammo left. and ofcorse as they run bang, easy points.

if your gonna fix it, at least make it a little bit harder for the veiwer to see.

does anyone agree with me?
Wed 24/10/01 at 20:51
Umm yes we can.
NOTE-an all girl team'll smash 'em!
Wed 24/10/01 at 19:47
"period drama"
you'll nevr get rid of me!

*evil laughing*

NOTE- see how the all-male team is at the top in X-fire
Wed 24/10/01 at 16:41
Regular
"Digging!"
F1 Maniac wrote:
> I agree with you cookie monster x-fire is one exxelent show and in my view it's
> the best gameshow on tv

i agree. they should not have canseled it until spring ether
Wed 24/10/01 at 14:45
I agree with you cookie monster x-fire is one exxelent show and in my view it's the best gameshow on tv
Wed 24/10/01 at 13:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
X-fire is an excellent show, it is about the only decent thing on at 6pm. I have to agree with you though lexus it did look a bit fixed on the last mission. But you have to agree it would be really good fun to actually be on the show.
Tue 23/10/01 at 23:29
Regular
It really wouldnt suprise me Tilt. :-D
Tue 23/10/01 at 23:26
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> hello! the fake boobs !! whats with that?

What you trying to tell me you haven't got yourself a pair?

I got some last week, they go really nice with my frilly dresses.

:P
Tue 23/10/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
yeah

ok

i wanna go on it just to get a better paintball gun
Tue 23/10/01 at 23:20
Not only was she Gill Bates (for those that don't get it, swop the first two letters around) but she was president of MaxiHard (Micro => Maxi Soft=> Hard) how blatent can you get? Same in Yuri's revenge, there's a blatent rip off of microsoft in that - they call it MassiveSoft. Anyway, there is a sort of tension to X-fire coz I really want them to do well and there's a sort of counter-strike-nes to it. But that's all ruined when somone gets wasted. URRRG! goddam.
Tue 23/10/01 at 22:30
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
ahhh also

the hostage person

Gill Bates

OH MY GOD!

ironically owner of the worlds biggest software company.

How can they do that.

sounds so stupid

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.