GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heh..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/03 at 22:19
Regular
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/week639/cover.html

I found that article rather amusing.
Wed 11/06/03 at 02:28
"I love yo... lamp."
MSR taught me how to drive cars very very fast in built up areas.
Wed 11/06/03 at 02:24
Regular
"Wobble"
"DAPHNE WHITE (The Lion and Lamb Project): There are very few video games that teach anything constructive or productive"

Yes there are. Plenty teach us to kill those who stand in our way. This is one scenario where that is a very valuable lesson.
Wed 11/06/03 at 02:19
"I love yo... lamp."
I do not like people like that. She would probably try and ban sex if she could. Sure, some games should not be for children, but the rest of us are old enough to do what we want, as long as we realise that it is just a game, and we do not take it out into the real world.

So when was the last time anyone on here went on a killing spree due to having played Quake? Or gone hiring hookers because of GTA? Or gone to lap dancing bars because of BMX XXX?

No did not think so. Most people are big enough and clever enough to know the difference between real life and games. And those that do not would be influenced by other things like TV and music if they did not have games.
Wed 11/06/03 at 00:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I love those kind of websites.
Tue 10/06/03 at 23:50
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
lol :)
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ho ho. Brilliant.

LAWTON: Parents might also be shocked at how many of their teens have played it.

(to Terence): Have you played "Grand Theft Auto"?

TERENCE: I played it a couple of times, and I've been told not to play anymore, so I don't. When I was paying it, I thought, "Wow, this is way too much for me to handle." You could just run around the streets in a car, get out and do drive-bys. You could go to prostitutes and use their "services" and then kill them. I thought it was way too much. I didn't even think it helped the story at all.

"Too much for me to handle"?
AHAHAHHAHAH.
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Hahaha.

Whoever wrote that is a genius.
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:23
Regular
hmmm, cool.
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/week639/cover.html

I found that article rather amusing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.