GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die, B!tch!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 17:53
Regular
The title is one of the main phrases heard in Unreal Tournament.

After recently recieving three new PC games in the last 2 days, which were Max Payne (full game...finally), Unreal Tournament, and Unreal.

Well I have been playing on a demo of Max Payne ever since it became available. And, the game kicks more a s s than anything I have ever seen before and yes.....more...than Zelda :-D

I have had it for 2 days now, and it totally rocks...I must admit though I haven't passed the first Part yet (still on Part 1) but that might be because I haven't had a full solid 2 hrs on it yet.

And Unreal Tourny, and Unreal...well my dad's friend gave me them. Unreal does actually seem..well..UNREAL as your enemies seem to take up an unlimited amount of head shots, whereas Unreal Tournament, is SOOOOO Fast.

It is so well paced and full of action, you barely notice the remakrs such as:

"Die B*tch" ...or... "You suck" etc.

And you barely have time to stand and admire the very well painted nude ladies on the walls, without having a ripper fly through the back of your head. (Believe me..I've tried it!! :-D)

Plus I got my very own version of a AVP2 demo, instead of having to play my friends version which is sumwhat more complete than my version (very suspicious). But still, it is very atmospheric and jumpy, and would definately be one of the next PC Game I get either from GAD or a Shop (if I can't win.....very likely).

Well out of the four I have been playing I would definately say AVP2 is the best demo, I have EVER played. And Max Payne is the best Game out of the three, partly because of having the best graphics, but also, I have a feeling it will last longer than most of the FPS games I have.

Unreal Tournament comes a close second....ummm...because...err, I haven't been playing it as much as MAX Payne :-D

Unreal.....ummm not reak enough.

So my game for this year, well since the Start of Spetember ( :-D ) has to be Max Payne.

Whats yours??

Is it NEW, is it OLD??, Does it have AMAZING GRAPHICS??? Or innovative gameplay??

Input?
Wed 24/10/01 at 18:58
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Lukejudd wrote:
> Not to throw a downer on your obviously happy times but i think i must warn
> you......the phrases "last a long time" and "Max Payne" do
> not work in the same sentance.

Give yourselve 10-12 hours and you will have
> it done! Pure brilliance while lasts though!

To complete ALL the modes as well??
Wed 24/10/01 at 10:17
Regular
"Wasting away"
Ah but have any of you played on Commandos 2? No I hear you say, well that is because you don't want a game that gives you hundred of hours of gameplay and will take you months to fully complete. The game requires brains and murder and without either you'd be dead quicker then you could blink. I would write a damn review about the game but to be honest I've already done one. JUST GET THE DAMN GAME!!!!!! Even Goatboy agrees.
Wed 24/10/01 at 10:05
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Not to throw a downer on your obviously happy times but i think i must warn you......the phrases "last a long time" and "Max Payne" do not work in the same sentance.

Give yourselve 10-12 hours and you will have it done! Pure brilliance while lasts though!
Tue 23/10/01 at 20:08
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Oh yeah!!! THPS2!! I have it on GBA, PSX, eventually the last N64 game I buy, then on PS2 when I get one THPS3:-D
Tue 23/10/01 at 20:04
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater .... 3
Tue 23/10/01 at 19:55
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I am the Tarrant wrote:
> Well, my top game of all time is still THPS2, but I feel its standing on the
> verge of being beaten. WooHoo!

(Roll on THPS3!)

Eh?

What the hell is "THPS3"?

Please tell me, I feel I MUST know...:D

No, come on now, tell me, TARRANT!

*Tarrant runs*
Tue 23/10/01 at 19:42
Well, my top game of all time is still THPS2, but I feel its standing on the verge of being beaten. WooHoo!

(Roll on THPS3!)
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:04
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Max Payne on PS2 lovliness, muahaha...
Tue 23/10/01 at 17:53
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
The title is one of the main phrases heard in Unreal Tournament.

After recently recieving three new PC games in the last 2 days, which were Max Payne (full game...finally), Unreal Tournament, and Unreal.

Well I have been playing on a demo of Max Payne ever since it became available. And, the game kicks more a s s than anything I have ever seen before and yes.....more...than Zelda :-D

I have had it for 2 days now, and it totally rocks...I must admit though I haven't passed the first Part yet (still on Part 1) but that might be because I haven't had a full solid 2 hrs on it yet.

And Unreal Tourny, and Unreal...well my dad's friend gave me them. Unreal does actually seem..well..UNREAL as your enemies seem to take up an unlimited amount of head shots, whereas Unreal Tournament, is SOOOOO Fast.

It is so well paced and full of action, you barely notice the remakrs such as:

"Die B*tch" ...or... "You suck" etc.

And you barely have time to stand and admire the very well painted nude ladies on the walls, without having a ripper fly through the back of your head. (Believe me..I've tried it!! :-D)

Plus I got my very own version of a AVP2 demo, instead of having to play my friends version which is sumwhat more complete than my version (very suspicious). But still, it is very atmospheric and jumpy, and would definately be one of the next PC Game I get either from GAD or a Shop (if I can't win.....very likely).

Well out of the four I have been playing I would definately say AVP2 is the best demo, I have EVER played. And Max Payne is the best Game out of the three, partly because of having the best graphics, but also, I have a feeling it will last longer than most of the FPS games I have.

Unreal Tournament comes a close second....ummm...because...err, I haven't been playing it as much as MAX Payne :-D

Unreal.....ummm not reak enough.

So my game for this year, well since the Start of Spetember ( :-D ) has to be Max Payne.

Whats yours??

Is it NEW, is it OLD??, Does it have AMAZING GRAPHICS??? Or innovative gameplay??

Input?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.