GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday notice - please read"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 17:46
Regular
From now on, anyone wishing to claim a Gameaday prize MUST choose a game we have in our current database. Unfortunately, this means NO more Gamecube games for now. Up until when we have Gamecube games in our database (closer to the UK release), you won't be able to choose them as your prizes. This is due to the fact we don't know how much the Gamecube games are going to cost, and don't want to break the bank forking out money for you lot every day (not that we don't already ;p)

Anyone who has already claimed a Gamecube game can keep their claim, but you, won't be able to claim any more. We'll update you on the situation when we know more about pricing and stuff. It doesn't mean you won't be able to claim them when they're released, just not now.

Thanks for your time.

Ali
Tue 23/10/01 at 17:46
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
From now on, anyone wishing to claim a Gameaday prize MUST choose a game we have in our current database. Unfortunately, this means NO more Gamecube games for now. Up until when we have Gamecube games in our database (closer to the UK release), you won't be able to choose them as your prizes. This is due to the fact we don't know how much the Gamecube games are going to cost, and don't want to break the bank forking out money for you lot every day (not that we don't already ;p)

Anyone who has already claimed a Gamecube game can keep their claim, but you, won't be able to claim any more. We'll update you on the situation when we know more about pricing and stuff. It doesn't mean you won't be able to claim them when they're released, just not now.

Thanks for your time.

Ali
Tue 23/10/01 at 17:51
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
OK?

What about X-BOX..................?

;)
Tue 23/10/01 at 17:52
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Oh and thanks for changing my prize.

Ali says: "It's on it's way"

ermm, its not out yet is it?

Is their a confirmed release date?
Tue 23/10/01 at 17:53
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Doesn't matter - nobody wants Xbox games ;-)
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
nooooooooo I was just about to claim a GC game!
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:05
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Starlight wrote:
> nooooooooo I was just about to claim a GC game!

Get a PS2, then you can claim lots of PS2 games ;)
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:08
Regular
"Back in black"
Hmmmm, Is this a GC only rule? Can we say choose Warioland GBA, not realased but you will know a price?
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:10
Regular
"Back in black"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Starlight wrote:
> nooooooooo I was just about to claim a GC game!

Get
> a PS2, then you can claim lots of PS2 games ;)

Don't you dare!!
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:23
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Turbonutter wrote:
> Starlight wrote:
> nooooooooo I was just about to
> claim a GC game!

Get
> a PS2, then you can claim lots of PS2 games
> ;)

Don't you dare!!

Sure thing guys!

Uh oh i'm contradicting myself I feel like the guy out of the Fast Show...

Yeah!

NO!

:-)
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:56
Regular
it surprises me how stupid some of you are
snuggly did say "MUST choose a game we have in our current database"

may be you should get big bird to spell it out for them snuggly

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.