GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you do yours?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 17:10
Regular
What image programs does everybody use? I'd especially like to know what Tyla used for his Polity website. That was wicked ;)

I mainly use Fireworks 4 and Paint Shop Pro, and sometimes a bit of TrueSpace 3 for 3D stuff.
Tue 30/10/01 at 08:48
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Tyla wrote:
> Dav1d wrote:
> How much does this software cost, because I tried to find
> out, but you have to write to them.

The latest version costs: £7459
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:26
Regular
Have I told you about my best friend?..... Didnt think so....

He has a cardboard box (which he had to steel off a tramp) which he has to pretend is a PC......

As a printer he uses his sister who sits there with a lead out of a pencil (which he stole from a poor person at school) and she has to write what he types........

I could go on, but it will make me cry........

NOW HE'S POOR......

:-D
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:23
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
At least you have a monitor; all we've got is an etch-a-sketch and a lamp!
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:21
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Dav1d wrote:
> Well you may take the pi*s, but we have to use the monitor on the PC to light up
> the house at Night Time......

We are very poor......

LUXURY!!!!

My current job is to sit inside a test bed X-Box with abacuses calculating the graphics (theres 30 of us in there), and we have to pay 2p per hour for the privelidge, and when we get home, our father will slice us in half with a breadknife.

Year, we're poor....

:D
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:15
Regular
Well you may take the pi*s, but we have to use the monitor on the PC to light up the house at Night Time......

We are very poor......
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:12
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
This one I'm using here is so crap we use it for a our central heating. Who needs campfires when you've got the wonders of Packard Bell engineering, eh?
Thu 25/10/01 at 15:55
Regular
Yeah, but Ive heard they feed them well.......

and by the way, im sorry to hear about your Wooly Mammoth :-(
Thu 25/10/01 at 15:50
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Our school PCs are amazing; if you listen closely, you can almost hear the
> hamsters running in their wheels.

Not many people understand the hell that those poor hamsters go through! Day in day out they pedal away, without feeding, changing of the litter or any human interaction. Animal rights activists need to be aware of this inhumane act.

:)
Thu 25/10/01 at 14:50
Regular
LOL @ This whole Forum!

God this place is better than FOG Chat!

and without the spamming Newbies!

*Newbies come rushing into the web design forum* Doh!

:-D
Thu 25/10/01 at 13:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Our school PCs are amazing; if you listen closely, you can almost hear the hamsters running in their wheels.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.