GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spoilers...Wrestlemania 100"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 16:46
Regular
I was lucky enough to get hold of a working copy of Microsofts new TimeMachineô...
The first question i asked myself is what will the WWF be like in over 75 years time?
So i headed for wrestlemania 100, here's what happened...

December 12th 2084ÖWembley Stadium II Birmingham, Alabama.

The 100th annual Wrestlemania opens as the Good ëol J.R.-bot and record breaking 20 time former WWF champion Steven Richards welcome us to ringside. A large celebration ensues which is interrupted by WWF owner Mick Mc.Mahon-Helmsley coming to the ring and talking about everything being good in the WWF right now. Except, that is, the fact that fifth-generation superstar Rocky Garcia-Johnson having stolen the WWF title from the Stone-Cold cyborg on a recent edition of RAW. Mick decides to remedy this by making Rocky defend the title against Stone Cold as the main event tonight.

WWF Hardcore Title Match
Street Trash vs. Maven (c)
Maven made history by becoming the oldest ever WWF champion at the age of 104 when he beat Street Trash for that title two weeks ago on smackdown. His reward for wrestlemania was having defend this title against the hardcore homeless person. Street Trash picks up the win after blinding Maven with his patented ëGreen Projectile Vomití.

WWF European TV Title Match
Walter Winterbottom (c) Vs Tom Moody
A match symbolic of the recent War between Britain and America, Winterbottom, as the Brit is despised by the audience. Moody comes out to a huge pop, wearing a Stars and Stripes thong. The newly combined European/TV changes hands after Moody pushes Winterbottom on to a land-mine handed to him by a fan at ringside blowing the unfortunate Brit in to several pieces. After Moody eventually finds winterbottomís shoulders he makes the lateral press for the win.

WWF Tag Team Title Match
The New Dudley Boys vs The Hardy Kids (c)
The Hardy kids, great-gradndchildren of legendary WWF stars Matt Hardy and Lita won the titles at the last Pay-per-view at the tender ages of 4 and 6 respectively, but had been wrestling since the day they were both born. Unfortunately the experience held by Bubba and Díevo proves too much for them as the Dudleyís pick up the win as Jatt is distracted by A kid eating candy in the front row and Meff falls victim to the 4D.

WWF Intercontinental title match.
The Ultimate Fighter Vs Stoner Smith (c)
Ten time former WWF Tag Team Champion Brian Christopher, comes to ringside to provide guest commentary on this one. Christoper rubbishes the stonersí chances of winning this match citing his much publishised drug problem as being his greatest failing. He proves to be right as Stoner hits his finisher but then pauses for a quick toke, only to be rolled up by Fighter who becomes the new IC champion.

WWF Title Match
Stone Cold Cyborg Vs Rocky Stratus-Johnson (c)
A highlights package is show of the career of Stone Cold cyborg, plotting his early days as Stone Cold Steve Austin, who gradually had his non-functioning body parts replaced until he was completely machine. Rocky, the great-grandson of former legend The Rock picks up the win at the end of a hard-fought match with the most electrifying move in sports entertainment, The Peoples Chop.
Mon 11/03/02 at 16:40
Thanks Cong, I wanted to see this :) Nice post and you deserved the GAD!

The Hardyz still teg champs in 82 years! the future is good!
Mon 11/03/02 at 15:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
How could I not have replied in this before?

I'm sure I saw it and congratulated you for it Cong, but I'm sure I replied too.

:S
Mon 11/03/02 at 08:37
Regular
"..."
POP! For DaGroover
Sat 27/10/01 at 17:00
Regular
"..."
Umm, no idea to be honest...but it sounded good :D
Sat 27/10/01 at 09:38
Regular
What does 4D stand for? Double Dudley Death Drop? Damn Dudley Death Drop?
Sat 27/10/01 at 09:30
Regular
I can't believe am i truly seeing this. Well done Cong Man.
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:15
Regular
Yay WWF Forum GAD winner!

What next...?
People in FoG will start liking the WWF! :D
Thu 25/10/01 at 18:13
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Great topic Cong.

Winning wrestling topics: 3!
Thu 25/10/01 at 18:06
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well done Cong Man, truly deserved. Very well done
Thu 25/10/01 at 15:32
Regular
"..."
Wow...sheesh...can't beleive it...CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER 2001/02...you are mine!!! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.