GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help me decide please."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 15:54
Regular
Ok, I need some help deciding.

Tonight, do I watch Beverly Hills Cop 2, or Lethal Weapon 2. Recording one isn't an option as I have no blank tapes and I won't have time to buy any.

I've seen both films before, and I think they're both great.

BHC 2 is on BBC, so no adverts, but the news is stuck in the middle. LW 2 is on Channel 5, with no news, but it does have adverts.

What do you reckon?

You have until 8.45 tonight. I'll simply watch whichever one gets the most votes.
Tue 23/10/01 at 21:10
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I'm watching Beverly Hills Cop 2 instead.
Tue 23/10/01 at 21:01
Regular
lethal weapon
i know its a bit late but watch that!
Tue 23/10/01 at 19:46
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I don't really have to choose. I live in Scotland and up here Lethal eapon is on at 9 on channel 5 and BHC is on at 11.05 just when LW2 finishes. : )
Tue 23/10/01 at 19:44
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
lethal weapon 2 is much the better film, although bhc2 has the theme tune and eddie murthy in his prime...it is a tough choice.
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:17
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
erm... BHC :o) Its sooooooooo good.
Tue 23/10/01 at 17:20
lethal weapon 2! although its a bit old
Tue 23/10/01 at 17:18
The Game wrote:
> I'd forget them both, put on some slow blues music, grab a JD and Coke and call
> the missus over, but that isn't for everyone... )(especially gay people... not
> that you are, I shouldn't have said that really....))

What about lesbians? Surely they'd also invite the missus over and they're just as gay as men!
Tue 23/10/01 at 17:10
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I'd forget them both, put on some slow blues music, grab a JD and Coke and call the missus over, but that isn't for everyone... )(especially gay people... not that you are, I shouldn't have said that really....))

If you have to watch one i'd go with Beverly Hills Cop, I mean at least the main character hasn't got girly long hair!

:D

Game
Tue 23/10/01 at 16:59
I'd go with Lethal Weapon 2! Why?

Those South African accents of course. While Beverly Hills Cop 2 does have Dean Stockwell making a guest appearance.
Lethal Weapon 2 has Joe Pesci in his role of Leo Getz (anything you want Leo Getz, you get it?)

I think Lethal Weapon 2 is the best in the series just for Joe Pesci, yes he's in the last two, but he's not as good in them as he is in this. Hmmm... but Jet Li though..... still thats not the issue.

Lethal Weapon 2 is better than Beverly Hills cop 2.

There, i said it.
Tue 23/10/01 at 16:47
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
hmmm shows how much I know then....

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.