GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm so bored"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/06/03 at 14:38
Regular
I'm on Work Experience in the I.T department of Powys Conty Council
( Yep;in the Middle of Wales), and they've just told me to do a 50 page website about how to look after small animals like hamsters,

They gave a huge Manual that will probably take a day to read
I haven't got a clue, I think I'll make a Matrix website instead.
Wed 11/06/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Double Dash!!!!!!!!"
I'm on Work Experience in the I.T department of Powys Conty Council
( Yep;in the Middle of Wales), and they've just told me to do a 50 page website about how to look after small animals like hamsters,

They gave a huge Manual that will probably take a day to read
I haven't got a clue, I think I'll make a Matrix website instead.
Wed 11/06/03 at 14:44
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
How to flush your hamster: Part 1

#1: Hold the furry critter between the thumb and forefinger, between the hamsters assbone and its leg and dangle it over your toilet.

#2: Release the hamster and wait for a 'plop' sound. This means it is in the toilet water.

#3: Flush the toilet with the handle or level provided, the hamster will now sink.

#Note: This is best carried out when the hamser is dead and/or no longer wanted.

Feel free to use this, I am too very bored!
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:15
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Dead simple.

Come up with 50 stupidly obvious sentence about the topic. Stuff like 'if it is not breathing it is dead' , 'place kittens in bin bag along with brick' 'feed regularly' etc

Then, find 50 pictures of various small animals of the net, very easy.

One picture, one sentence, per page. After the picture a link to the next page.

Easy, though it will suck, but if they point this out tell them it makes them inline with most government websites.

A word of caution though, they probably won't want you back if you do this...
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:20
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
You have all week/two weeks to make the website?
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Double Dash!!!!!!!!"
till friday, already made a massive one with they're help, It sounds quite easy, but you have to do all this HTML stuff and It drives me insane
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
HTML is easy once you get to grips with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.