GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And the award for best E3 coverage goes to..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/06/03 at 19:25
Regular
GAMESMASTER! Got the mag today and it's stuffed full of ALL the games that were there, complete with at least one pic and impressions. Plus grades for 'the big three' and usual reviews.

GO GM!
Thu 12/06/03 at 12:39
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Why get Edge AND GamesTM?
Thu 12/06/03 at 11:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I don't know why I've never bothered subscribing to GamesMaster...

I do it with NGC, and, although I often expect their to be one 'bad-issue' every-now-and-again, I still buy every-single issue, no matter what!
And I have been doing-so since 1992, when the first-issue came-out!
(...Give-or-take a year-or-two in the late-1990s...!)
Thu 12/06/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I get C&VG by subscription every month. And I get Edge and GAMEStm because, quite frankly, they're the best mags on the market.

Occasionally I get NGC...but I'm pretty disappointed with CVG these days. It used to be a reliable quality production. Nowaday it panders for the casual gamers...which disgusts me. When Zelda came out, instead of having one of the biggest (and best) game featured on the cover, it put Def Dam Vendetta on the cover! And we all know Def Jam is a pile of old tosh.

In the lastest issue, they gave Enter The Matrix 8/10!! Are they living on the same planet as us?

*sigh*

It used to be the best multiformat mag on the market. Now it's rubbish.
Thu 12/06/03 at 11:42
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Subscriber copy. Out in the shops in a few days.
Thu 12/06/03 at 11:12
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The new GamesMaster magazine's out already??

I haven't even got the last-one, yet! :(

But what would you expect from the "No.1 Multi-Format Magzine" - as they do, quite rightfullt, call themselves.

They're not like N·GC, or PSM2 or anyone, since they aren't restricted to covering just-one format... They get it all from E³ 2003! :)
Thu 12/06/03 at 10:16
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
I'm going to get the new Edge tomorrow. I buy it every month but it's worth buying the E3 issue because it usually has by far the best coverage. It did last year anyway.
Wed 11/06/03 at 19:25
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
GAMESMASTER! Got the mag today and it's stuffed full of ALL the games that were there, complete with at least one pic and impressions. Plus grades for 'the big three' and usual reviews.

GO GM!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.