GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Premiership (the program)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/10/01 at 22:36
Regular
Just watched the news, and ITV's The Premiereship is to be moved to, guess.... 10.30pm!

A pretty similar time to when it was on on BBC!

They will also repeat it on sunday mornings, the same as MOTD.

Ha!
Mon 22/10/01 at 22:36
Regular
Just watched the news, and ITV's The Premiereship is to be moved to, guess.... 10.30pm!

A pretty similar time to when it was on on BBC!

They will also repeat it on sunday mornings, the same as MOTD.

Ha!
Mon 22/10/01 at 22:37
Regular
"not dead"
Yep, I just heard that too.

Terrible news.

I like watching it at 7, whilst my wife is at work.

Now I have to go pick her up, come home to watch it, and here her complain about it the whole time that it's on.

Damn.
Tue 23/10/01 at 11:57
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Yeah, and the other good thing was you could have some dinner and watch the footie, then go out and have good saturday night out without having to worry about the video recorder messing up, or getting up at 4:30 in the morning to watch it the next day.

OK, so maybe its not quite that early, but I'm just as likely to be up at that time on a Sunday! :)
Tue 23/10/01 at 12:17
What's the point in promoting The Premiership as being on at a time when 'everyone can enjoy it' and then move it to 10:30pm? I always preferred MOTD myself, it had more football and it didn't have Andy Townsend trying to impersonate Andy Gray.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.