GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The eye toy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/06/03 at 21:51
Regular
Is anyone else getting this, it looks great!
Wed 11/06/03 at 21:51
" Crazy!"
Is anyone else getting this, it looks great!
Wed 11/06/03 at 22:00
Regular
I may do as itlooks pretty cool but when does it come out
Thu 12/06/03 at 01:37
Regular
"Same as above^"
I won't be. There was the same sort of idea at @bristol where you played volley ball on screen. It was just frustrating as it only picked up on certain movements. Although it's possible sony will make a decent version.
Thu 12/06/03 at 07:52
" Crazy!"
Freddy Kreuger wrote:
> I may do as itlooks pretty cool but when does it come out

The 4th of next month I believe.
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:54
Regular
"Whatever!"
Might get it!
Thu 12/06/03 at 20:40
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I played on the EyeToy today, it's absolutely mental. And it's tiny! The Kung Foo game is ace.
Thu 12/06/03 at 22:05
" Crazy!"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I played on the EyeToy today, it's absolutely mental. And it's tiny!
> The Kung Foo game is ace.

Is that some sort of plot to try and make me buy it? If so I might do becasue I will have £20 on Sunday so in about 2 weeks I shall order it.
Thu 12/06/03 at 22:52
"Uzi Lover"
Eyetoooooooooy.

Looks fun and totally mental. Which means, when I get a decent sum of cash in the bank, I'll buy it. My little sister would love it too, so thats cool.

Me want to kick all the Ninjas who want to kick me yo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.