GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Remember the budget games for the Nes?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/10/01 at 12:58
Regular
The budget games idea by Nintendo.
It made them loadsa money, it was also an advantage for the Kids too, like for example if they only got two pounds poket money they could go out and buy a couple of half decent games.

Nintendo should do something like this for the N64.
What fun it would be buying two or three games for a tenner.
Mon 22/10/01 at 19:40
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Nintendos idea of budget games for the N64 are the "Player's Choice" titles, which cost £30. So much for "Budget".
Mon 22/10/01 at 16:49
Regular
"Digging!"
there are budget games for the n64 and it is called the budget range
eg
mario kart £5.00
Golden eye £7.50

go lookin around and you may find some rock bottom prices! look for a rould simbol that is gray and says "budget range" on it.
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:30
Resvilfan wrote:
> don't remember a budget range?

Nintendo probably decided to keep ripping you
> off with £40 games while the PS got the platinum and budget range.

It's not fair I think I'll get a Greystation soon.

With the greystation you can even get free demos of games in ps mags you can't get that with the nintendo it's not fair I tell you It's not fair.
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:28
Regular
"Back For Good"
don't remember a budget range?

Nintendo probably decided to keep ripping you off with £40 games while the PS got the platinum and budget range muhahahahaha
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:23
I must confess to buying games from other places when I see an offer. Sometimes things are mis-priced or on special promotion in other shops. But, as consumers, we always have the right to shop where the price is best.
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:19
There close competition from other sources though.

I dont want to name companys for fear of promoting them.
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:12
You can get lots of cheap games for the N64 on SR anyway. At their prices, they are close to budget now.

Sorry for the advert!
Mon 22/10/01 at 12:58
The budget games idea by Nintendo.
It made them loadsa money, it was also an advantage for the Kids too, like for example if they only got two pounds poket money they could go out and buy a couple of half decent games.

Nintendo should do something like this for the N64.
What fun it would be buying two or three games for a tenner.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.