GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yet another SP special edition"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/06/03 at 18:29
Regular
This time for Boktai, Hideo Kojima's light sensitive vampire game. I haven't seen any pictures yet, but it's supposedly red and black with a coffin shaped case. In my opinion it could go either way - very cool or naff as hell. I just hope it's really cool.
Thu 12/06/03 at 18:29
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
This time for Boktai, Hideo Kojima's light sensitive vampire game. I haven't seen any pictures yet, but it's supposedly red and black with a coffin shaped case. In my opinion it could go either way - very cool or naff as hell. I just hope it's really cool.
Thu 12/06/03 at 20:52
Regular
IGN has some pictures. Still prefer black, the red one isn't very nice

http://pocket.ign.com/articles/423/423372p1.html
Thu 12/06/03 at 22:17
"I love yo... lamp."
No I like the red one.
Thu 12/06/03 at 22:29
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
is it me or is the cartiridge area switch back to front?

red .mmmm...
Fri 13/06/03 at 10:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Speed wrote:
> IGN has some pictures. Still prefer black, the red one isn't very
> nice
>
> http://pocket.ign.com/articles/423/423372p1.html

That's not the same one. This is ONE SP that is red and black, not two new versions.
Fri 13/06/03 at 10:55
Regular
"8==="
They've been trying to make it 9gameboy) look fashionable. Doing a good job too. Once that's done they should improve the image of the GC too.
Fri 13/06/03 at 10:56
Regular
"Double Dash!!!!!!!!"
Theres going to be a mint Gamecube with Tales of Symphonia
Fri 13/06/03 at 17:54
Regular
one GBA thats RED & BLACK? never heard of it.
Fri 13/06/03 at 17:58
Regular
Wait... you are referring to the Boktai special edition. the one that comes in the coffin thingy box.
Fri 13/06/03 at 18:04
Regular
AgentFrodo wrote:
> Theres going to be a mint Gamecube with Tales of Symphonia

Oooooh, that shall kick ass.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.