GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Top 20 favourite PSone games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/10/01 at 01:06
Regular
This is my top 20 favourite games of all time:

#20: Fear Effect, I bought this game last year and played it a lot but got a bit boring afterwards.

#19: Driver, one of the coolest games I have ever played but it was extremely hard especially when you have to save th president.

#18: Grand Theft Auto, A top crime-sim that started the whole cops and robbers concept.

#17: Kensai: Sacred Fist, A super smooth fighting game, a cross between Tekken 3 and Dead or Alive.

#16: Colony Wars, A original, playable flight in space.

#15: Mission Impossible, Action antics with IMF agent Ethan Hunt on a handfull of missions

#14: Resident Evil Survivor, A scary walk in the shoes of a pilot whose lost his memory

#13: Carmageddon, A sick, twisted drive through zombie-ridden tracks.

#12: Doom, The original gore-fest that boasts a whopping 9o+ levels.

#11: Resident Evil 2, A very scary adventure through the zombie ridden streets of Raccoon City.

#10: Resident Evil 3, Nemsis, An Even Scarier adventure 24 hours before the events of Resident Evil 2.

#9: Metal Gear Solid, One of the best games ever created but it's far too short!!

#8: Incredible Crisis, The craziest, whackiest game ever about a japanese family crisis.

These games down here are very special games that I've been playing for a long while:

#7: The World is Not Enough, The swave and cool secret agent is back in this cracking first-person shooter.

#6: Crash Bandicoot, my first Playstation game ever.

#5: Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Srikes Back, This is one hell of a game including a super-cool jet pack level.

#4: Silent hill, way more scarier than any of the other Resident Evil games.

#3: Grand theft auto 2, the second game to the crime sim genre and it's even more notorious than the first.

#2: WWF Smackdown!2, the best wrestling game on the Playstation.

And finally it's the moment you've been waiting for...

My Best PSOne game ever is ....

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, cos' this is a pure stroke of genius.

Naughty Dog have put all their effort into the game making it leak with originality, but the great thing about it was
how fun it was to play, it had plenty of replay value by putting in a time trial and secret levels.

By the way here's my 15 Playstatiton 2 games I can't wait to buy:

#15: Jax and Daxter

#14: Metal Gear Solid 2

#13: Silent Hill 2

#12: Devil May Cry

#11: Timesplitters 2

#10: The Terminator

#9: The Getaway

#8: Fifa 2002

#7: The Simpsons Road Rage

#6: Pro Evolution Soccer

#5: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

#4:The Weakest Link

#3:WWF Smackdown!3: Just Bring It!

#2: Grand Theft Auto 3

#1: Final Fantasy 10

I also want to say how it's soooo anoying when game consoles get delayed, I've been saving my pocket money and have enough to buy a brand-new Playstation 2, with high hopes of getting a Nintendo Gamecube in time for Christmas and then I hear that we have to wait until March next year.
Mon 22/10/01 at 17:04
Regular
Purely Fiction wrote:
> Here are my 20, in no particular order:

Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy 6
Final Fantasy 5
Final Fantasy 2

how can these be in your top 20 when they havent even been released in europe?
Mon 22/10/01 at 16:53
Regular
"Digging!"
you like games like grand theft auto and you rate crash as number one?

mumble mumble mumble... mad... mumble mumble mumble
Mon 22/10/01 at 16:33
Metal Gear Solid
Driver
Gran Turismo 2
Decent
Silent Hill
The World is not enough
Rage Racer
Wipeout 3
Final Fantasy 7 and 9

These have to be some of my favourites although there are many more. Difficult to decide as they change depending on what mood I am in. I'm a moody git really !
Mon 22/10/01 at 16:13
Here are my 20, in no particular order:

Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 3
Tony Hawks 2
Final Fantasy 6
Driver 2
Final Fantasy 4
Final Fantasy 5
Final Fantasy 2
Secret of Mana 2
Secret of Mana 1
Tomb Raider 5 [Chronicles]
Tomb Raider 3
Tomb Raider 4
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 1
Grandia
Teken 3
Mon 22/10/01 at 15:10
Regular
i'll do more than slap him...
*picks up chair and...*

WHACK!
Mon 22/10/01 at 14:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Driver was pretty difficult but I completed it. It really tests your driving ability.
Mon 22/10/01 at 14:01
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Give him a slap, won't ya darth...

(save me getting out my chair...)

:D
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:42
Regular
you put the weakest link higher than metal gear 2....ARE YOU INSANE?!!!!!!!!!!!!
have you played the demo? have you seen the videos?
HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!!!!!??
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:33
Regular
"Back For Good"
you actually liked survivor?

The graphics, sound, fmv?, control system are absolute ****, good tyrant in it though but it's an embarrasment to the series.

Survivor 2 is supposed to be brilliant, lets hope so :-)
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:53
LouisB wrote:

#19:
> Driver, one of the coolest games I have ever played but it was extremely hard
> especially when you have to save th president.

that gotta be the biggest understatement of all time right up there when Noah looked over his ark and said "bit wet today isn't it" lol that bit isn't extremely hard it's damn near impossible

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.