GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda keeps crashing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Fri 13/06/03 at 16:46
Regular
I have just started the Ocarina of Time that I got with the Wind Waker, but it keeps crashing every five minutes. Has anyone else had this problem? Or do you know any solutions to it? Your help would be very much appreciated.
Wed 25/06/03 at 15:27
Regular
not quite a classic.
Wed 25/06/03 at 15:15
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Mine copy runs perfectly, that games a classic, if it doesn't work for you I cna say one thing: Gutted! :D
Tue 24/06/03 at 16:59
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
you and me both I got this letter from Eidos:

" We do not officially support Map Maker mode, however we have recieved no other complaints about the map maker, and so we would lean towards the issue being possibly with that particular disk itself, or with your console.

The only issue we are aware of for Timesplitters 2 would be the crash after the Aztec level if the music is turned off,

so we can only advise you to turn your music on in case it is a related problem.

Otherwise, the best thing to try would be to return the game to the shop for an exchange and see if a new disk helps.

Many thanks "

Many THanks?!

GO to H*LL Eidos
Tue 24/06/03 at 15:34
Regular
Well my new copy crashes in exactly the same places, just in front of Hyrule Castle and in The House Of Skulltula, and it occasionaly crashes in Lon Lon Ranch in the chicken room, I have had enough now, I have tried everything and it still doesn't work, I guess I'll have to give up, which is a shame because The Ocarina Of Time is probably the best Zelda game ever made....
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:20
Regular
Yeah your right I should've done, but I didn't play The Ocarina Of Time much at first because I was playing the Wind Waker.
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:03
Regular
"Plate of glue"
with all do respect...why didn't you do taht in the first place!?
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:02
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Like TS2. Curse YOU EIDOS!
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:01
Regular
Damn, it still keeps crashing. I have cleaned my Gamecube, disc and bought an official memory card and it still keeps crashing. I am taking it back and getting a new copy, this disc must be bust, all my other Gamecube games work fine.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:21
Regular
Well, I have just bought an official memory card, I'll try it out tommorow, and if it doesn't work I am going to take my copy back and get a new one. By the way thanks for all the help guys.
Sun 22/06/03 at 16:21
Regular
"8==="
*shoots a hippo out of respect*

*hippo goes mental*

*runs*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.