GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"im sorry i was wrong about the ps2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 20:17
Regular
hi I know i have have been a bit biased in the past and always said i hated the ps2 but i went round to my mate Robs yesterdy an it really opened my eyes. we playd ssx and timesplitters and i must say the graphics really were quite good.

ssx is a really good game an it is really fast. their is no jaggied edges lik every1 says and the courses are very nice. the snow effects are amazing i could almost be watching snowboarding on eurosport. every1 says teh ps2 controller is really hard to use but i think it's alrite but not as good as the n64 pad. the controls were really easy to pick up and iwas quite good at it very quickly. teh game is really good as well. we played a race on mecuery city meltdown and it was very close betwen the 2 of us. you can alos do tricks to get a boost but i usually just crashed. i would say ssx is the best snowboarding game ever and anyone who disagrees is just biased

after that we playd timesplitters against his brother and sister on one of his own levels that he had made. again the graphics were very good, they were like goldeneye but with more detail. the controls were almost the same aswell so i was nearly as good as him. teh game is really good and has absolutely loads of weapons to choose from. the game is really fast like goldeneye and the way the bullets fly around the room is amazing, espesially with the scifi handgun. we made up this game where you put it on one shot kill with 1 shot to win the match using the minigun. then he put us in a level that was split up into 4 section that were the same and you had to stork like solid snake. sometimes the game lasted for ages. i won 3 times. i would say that allthouh timesplitters doesnt have as many modes as goldeneye it is a better multi player game and i wuld recommend it to any1.

so there we have ti i have played a ps2 and i really liked it. im sorry for what i have said before and i think that all the nintys on these forum should at least play a ps2 for a night an see how good it is. i will be getting a ps2 for christmas so look out for PS24ever!
Mon 22/10/01 at 16:57
Regular
"Digging!"
a real good eye opener is to stick one up your a**e!
it hurts so much you eyes might pop out!

anyway...
Mon 22/10/01 at 16:19
Regular
Fish.
Mon 22/10/01 at 16:18
I like both of them and 4ever is my old name.
Mon 22/10/01 at 14:51
Regular
You totally ripping it out of Ninty's by not using capitals eh?
Mon 22/10/01 at 14:12
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Actually, it would be more like 2015, because the expected lifespan of the PS2 is 2007.
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:21
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
As for Joe_Poly`s message about
> PS4ever in 7 years - wouldn`t that be PS44ever if you mean there will be a PS4
> in that time. Otherwise its 7 years ago, when the old PS was out, in which case
> that would have been PS4ever.

Oops, pressed post before I could get on to N64ever. Same thing here.
Mon 22/10/01 at 13:20
Regular
Dringo now looks stupid. *Maybe I shouldn`t pretend to know all unless I really do*. Its easy once you know the answer.

As for Joe_Poly`s message about PS4ever in 7 years - wouldn`t that be PS44ever if you mean there will be a PS4 in that time. Otherwise its 7 years ago, when the old PS was out, in which case that would have been PS4ever.
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:14
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Actually, I got rid of my tagline whilst I was conducting the experiment. No one guessed it until Bonus told them, and I told Bonus.
Sun 21/10/01 at 23:51
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> Damn you you damn dirty Scottish hippy.

I am N64ever, I admit it. This was
> all just an experiment to see what would happen if a totally 100% biased Ninty
> like N64ever was defected the PlayStation 2. Needless to say the experiment was
> a totaly and utter failure, because Bonus effectively nuked it.

Anyway,
> excuse me whilst I go and choke a certain Scottish do-gooder with his own
> testicles.

Like that was hard its the same tagline that gives it away!
Sun 21/10/01 at 21:34
Now that was a good one. You had me for a momment there!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.